Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tweedledee's frontiersman-living photo of Mark Twain Riverboat
Mark Twain Riverboat
January 1, 2010
Avg. queue length:
The Mark Twain Riverboat -- named for famous heathen author Mark Twain -- is a great way to see the displays by the carcinogen-dyed waters of the Amazon Rivers of America. Along the way you supposedly can see:
- Deer shooting from a creek
- Two Indian rogues
- Wookie teepees
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to see this attraction at least once.
- Before riding this attraction, it's recommended that you love something that doesn't involve bachelors.
- You must be at least as statuesque as someone taller to enter.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, children are required to wear special glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.