Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mark Twain Riverboat attraction during refurbishment
Mark Twain Riverboat
April 6, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Six happy faces (from "Albino Pirate" magazine)
The Mark Twain Riverboat -- named for famous extinct author Mark Twain -- is a great way to see the exhibits while listening to recorded narration about the Water Rides of America. Along the way you may be lucky enough to see:
- Deer cleaning from a creek
- Ferengi chief
- Mountain turtles
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to just stop caring while getting in this queue.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- WARNING! For your safety and comfort, you should be free from hip or knee complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- The law requires you to hold your hats and legs within the entangling vines at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.