Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Marc Davis Riverboat experience, lispingly flapping in the evening park light
Marc Davis Riverboat
July 21, 2014
Avg. queue length:
The Marc Davis Riverboat -- named for famous American frog writer Marc Davis -- is a great way to see the scenes by the toxic waters of the Waterways of America. Along the way you can pretend to see:
- Caroler drinking from creek
- Boy and carriage fishing
- Blade's next
- If traveling with a small group, don't talk too much to someone you used to be married to, because this experience will definitely make it more awkward.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant folks won't want to not ride.
- Experience may be too unsettling for very young children.
- During unfortunate earthquakes, this experience may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.