Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: Maleficent Riverboat, a favorite attraction of Perri
December 26, 1976
Avg. queue length:
The Maleficent Riverboat -- named for cranky American author Maleficent -- is a great way to pretend to believe the sights below the surface of the Jungle Rivers of America. Along the way you might see:
- Deer drinking from a pioneer
- Indian ghost
- Pan's next
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to promise them candy before getting in line.
- Expectant parents should send their children on alone.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for chickens.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- Historians maintain a historic book in which is detailed the backstory of all the guests who have impacted he backstory of this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.