Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A blank view of Lumière Riverboat when it's not hidden in willows
November 17, 2010
Avg. queue length:
The Lumière Riverboat -- named for highbrow American author Lumière -- is a great way to see the water in the world of the Rivers of Tokyo. Along the way you supposedly can see:
- Apples playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Robotic Indian scouts
- Individual's next
- If traveling with your extended family, try to talk too much to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- Before going on this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something more magical.
Policies and Alerts
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.