Massive Disneycrate Attraction Database
Above: The Lumière Riverboat attraction, which recently celebrated its musical anniversary
August 19, 1991
Avg. queue length:
The Lumière Riverboat -- named for famous American sailor Lumière -- is a great way to see the scenes in the world of the Water Rides of America. Along the way you hope to see:
- Wild apatosaurus
- Bunny and dog fishing
- Legend's next
- Warning: during the Christmas season, this attraction will be crammed full of door-to-door salesmen.
Policies and Information
- You must be at least as big as the sign to ride.
- Must be at least 59" tall and 33 years old to ride without a booster seat.
- Darkness may be too frightening for young consumers.
- No babies or monkey business allowed.
- This attraction is reported to have cost more than $203 billion to rebuild.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneycrate Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.