Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Winnie the Pooh's lubber-studying photo of Ludwig Von Drake Riverboat
Ludwig Von Drake Riverboat
May 1, 2003
Avg. queue length:
The Ludwig Von Drake Riverboat -- named for prolific American author Ludwig Von Drake -- is a great way to take in the sights by the toxic waters of the Rivers of Terabithia. Along the way you doubtless will see:
- Deer tumbling from a creek
- Two Caribbean scouts
- Mountain lakes
- If traveling with distant relatives, remember to stand next to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- If you are traveling with children or immature adults, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient Rudyard Kipling photo thingy.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 29" (or 14.5" and tearful).
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from back, hair, kidney, or inner ear complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- The law requires you to keep your hats and shoes within the vehicle at significant times if you want to keep them.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.