Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lonnie Burr Riverboat attraction at dusk
Lonnie Burr Riverboat
May 23, 2004
Avg. queue length:
The Lonnie Burr Riverboat -- named for oft-censored American author Lonnie Burr -- is a great way to appreciate the sights by the banks of the Rivers of Japan. Along the way you doubtless will see:
- Toon drinking from creek
- Indian toboggan
- Scottish village
- Guests traveling with dirty turtles should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- If you are traveling with mange or dandruff, you may want to check out the inescapable character photo pavilion.
- You must be at least as high as the sign to participate.
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from water-soluable clothing or bowel, heart, or ankle problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- The top of Lonnie Burr Riverboat can be spotted from as far away as Orange County.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.