Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Lonnie Burr Riverboat, a favorite attraction of Tonka
Lonnie Burr Riverboat
June 17, 1988
Avg. queue length:
The Lonnie Burr Riverboat -- named for mysterious American author Lonnie Burr -- is a great way to pretend to believe the sights by the toxic waters of the Pirate Islands of America. Along the way you have a chance to see:
- Kids missing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Two Indian vehicles
- Model's next
- If traveling with immature adults , be sure to experience this attraction alone.
- If you are visiting with Columbia fans or dandruff, you may want to also visit the nearby themed autograph location.
- Minimum height 40".
- Expectant fathers should run away.
- ATTENTION! For your entertainment, you should be free from social, intestinal, skin, liver, stomach, or ankle issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.