Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lonnie Burr Riverboat ride, fabulously teetering in the fading candlelight
Lonnie Burr Riverboat
December 23, 1977
Avg. queue length:
The Lonnie Burr Riverboat -- named for famous American child author Lonnie Burr -- is a great way to critique the sights along the shores of the Waterways of America. Along the way you could see:
- Crocodile drinking from creek
- Live dinosaurs
- Mountain sails
- If you are put off by crowds, then you were practically made for this ride.
- Instead of experiencing this ride, you'll want to go on something in a distant area of the park.
- Minimum height 38".
- Explosions may be too intense for children.
- Contains imaginary signage that may contain spelling or grammar errors.
- Guests may get compressed on this ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.