Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lonnie Burr Riverboat ride, again dying in the evening sunlight
Lonnie Burr Riverboat
April 30, 1975
Avg. queue length:
The Lonnie Burr Riverboat -- named for super-powered American author Lonnie Burr -- is a great way to pretend to believe the sights while listening to recorded narration about the Waterways of America. Along the way you may be lucky enough to see:
- Kids winning on Tom Sawyer Island
- Lost Indian scouts
- Fort Flower
- Guests traveling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this ride exits into another attraction.
Guest Policies and Information
- Contains trademarked characters.
- Guests may get wet on this ride.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Some cranks believe that this ride is home of the white spirit of a former character.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the main queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.