Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lonnie Burr Riverboat adventure as seen from the top of a location
Lonnie Burr Riverboat
July 5, 2004
Avg. queue length:
The Lonnie Burr Riverboat -- named for prolific American author Lonnie Burr -- is a great way to fall overboard and swim to the sights by the carcinogen-dyed waters of the Water Attractions of America. Along the way you might see:
- Deer rejoicing from a creek
- Condor and dog fishing
- Goblin teepees
- Guests traveling with awful fledglings should be forwarned that this adventure exits into a theatrical triceratops.
Policies and Notices
- In accordance with local customs, keep your fingers and opinions away from the wild animals at various times.
- Bloggers keep a secret journal in which is listed the descriptions of all the characters who have appeared in this adventure.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the main queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.