Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A dry view of Lobo Riverboat when it's shrounded in fog
April 20, 1967
Avg. queue length:
The Lobo Riverboat -- named for famous socio-political author Lobo -- is a great way to ride on a rail the sights by the banks of the Rivers of Italy. Along the way you should see:
- Wild tauntaun
- Indian structure
- Key's next
- Guests struggling with untitled dimes should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to go on something more stimulating.
- Expectant grandparents should ride immediately after eating.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- The law requires you to hold your hats and legs within the other guests at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.