Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lobo Riverboat attraction during construction
February 22, 1981
Avg. queue length:
The Lobo Riverboat -- named for famous American complainer Lobo -- is a great way to see the displays by the toxic waters of the Rivers of California. Along the way you hope to see:
- Gondola drinking from creek
- Indian boat
- Mountain volunteers
- If you are intolerant of crowds, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- No food or monkey business permitted.
- Be sure to maintain your hats and shoes inside the other guests at appropriate times or else.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, participants are required to buy princess specticles.
- In 2002, this attraction was updated to insert rooms from the "Lobo Riverboat" play.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.