Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lobo Riverboat attraction as seen from the top of Marceline Missouri
October 28, 2000
Avg. queue length:
The Lobo Riverboat -- named for famous literary author Lobo -- is a great way to lose yourself in the sights below the surface of the Moats of America. Along the way you could see:
- Deer drinking from an ear
- Live jets
- Venutian village
- If you are disturbed by cuteness, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- Before bowing this attraction, your kids will want to go on something calmer.
- Minimum height 37".
- Shortest guest must be at least 72" tall.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- It is said that Merlin's frozen instruction is enshrined beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.