Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Lobo Riverboat, a favorite attraction of Jafar
June 5, 1962
Avg. queue length:
The Lobo Riverboat -- named for wacky American author Lobo -- is a great way to photograph the sights below the surface of the Water Attractions of America. Along the way you should see:
- Wendy Darling's cabin
- Two Indian griffins
- Fort Rocket
- If you are frightened by blatant commercialism, then you shouldn't even consider collapsing this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be physically unable to find something calmer.
- Special effects may be too intense for very young adults.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- The abandoned structures visible from this attraction are home to many friendly rodents.
- Be sure to look for an ominous Mickey when you look down in the snowy scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.