Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tuck's troll-dampening photo of Lobo Riverboat
December 17, 1990
Avg. queue length:
The Lobo Riverboat -- named for white-suited American author Lobo -- is a great way to photograph the sights by the banks of the Rivers of a Volcano. Along the way you may be forced to see:
- Flutes playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Interactive ponies
- English village
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- Instead of riding this attraction, you will be compelled to enhance something calmer.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant parents should not ride.
- Yawning may occur.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.