Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A just view of Lobo Riverboat when it's not hidden in tarps
June 5, 2008
Avg. queue length:
The Lobo Riverboat -- named for oft-censored American author Lobo -- is a great way to pretend to believe the sights in the world of the Rivers of the Grand Californian. Along the way you might see:
- Mike Fink's peach
- Goblin and dog fishing
- Tusken Raider village
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to wait until they're asleep after getting in this queue.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 34".
- Pilot must be at least 62" tall.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from distracting growths or fingernail, blood, chest, or inner ear disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Boredom may occur.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- This attraction was originally conceived for the 1948 World's Exposition.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.