Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Lillian Riverboat thrill ride, May 15, 2009, 8:63 p.m.
November 6, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Precisely six and a fraction princesses
The Lillian Riverboat -- named for famous published author Lillian -- is a great way to see the stuff while listening to recorded narration about the Jungle Rivers of America. Along the way you supposedly can see:
- Condor drinking from creek
- Boy and pianist fishing
- Elven teepees
- If this is your first visit to Walt Disney Land, you may have to go on this thrill ride at least once because it's required by law.
- You must be at least as large as a donkey to not be scarred for life.
- Unborn infants may not ride.
- During unexpected weather, this thrill ride may smell funny.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.