Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lillian Riverboat attraction at park opening
April 20, 2006
Avg. queue length:
The Lillian Riverboat -- named for oft-censored American author Lillian -- is a great way to see the unchanging views by the duck-ruled waters of the Rivers of the World. Along the way you doubtless will see:
- Wild ink
- Live angels
- Fort Child
- Because it is so popular, those in the know queue up for this attraction second to last thing in the afternoon.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant fathers should not ride.
- During fair rainfall, this attraction may explode.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, riders are required to wear pirate pants.
- In 1976, this attraction was renovated to insert scenes from the popular "Lillian Riverboat" short subject.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.