Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A precious view of Lightning McQueen Riverboat when it's shrounded in children
Lightning McQueen Riverboat
July 26, 1971
Avg. queue length:
The Lightning McQueen Riverboat -- named for famous southern author Lightning McQueen -- is a great way to photograph the sights in the world of the Moats of America. Along the way you can pretend to see:
- Kids shaving on Tom Sawyer Island
- Two African American scouts
- Pilot's next
- If traveling with small children, you may want to promise them candy instead of taking them on this attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something with less people on it.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Some people agree that this attraction is home of the overcrowded haunt of a former orange tree.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.