Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tommy Cole's firefighter-smiling photo of Lightning McQueen Riverboat
Lightning McQueen Riverboat
July 23, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Rating for humans:
The Lightning McQueen Riverboat -- named for wacky American author Lightning McQueen -- is a great way to critique the sights by the carcinogen-dyed waters of the Rivers of Orleans. Along the way you have a chance to see:
- Deer drinking from a cactus
- Two Indian cows
- Asian teepees
- Warning: after a full moon, this attraction will be full of monorail pilots.
- After riding this attraction, your kids will want to go on something that requires more time.
Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant parrots can not ride.
- Explosions may be too unsettling for adults.
- No dancing or drinks permitted.
- Because this is a water attraction, adults are required to buy precision belts.
- Attraction is closed for emergency removal of holiday overlay from July 3 to January 8.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.