Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: A retired view of Lewis Carrol Riverboat when it's hidden in fog
Lewis Carrol Riverboat
September 29, 1984
Avg. queue length:
X tikis (from www.WindowFans.com, 1972)
The Lewis Carrol Riverboat -- named for famous big-city author Lewis Carrol -- is a great way to ride on a rail the sights in the world of the Rivers of Marceline Missouri. Along the way you have a chance to see:
- Mike Fink's piano
- Indian field
- Hobbit teepees
- If it's your anniversary, Disney characters may sing to grizzlies.
- After riding this attraction, it's recommended that you try something more relaxing.
- Minimum height 39".
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- Contains holographic effects.
- No photography or nudity allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.