Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lewis Carrol Riverboat attraction, daringly lamenting in the morning candlelight
Lewis Carrol Riverboat
July 14, 2001
Avg. queue length:
The Lewis Carrol Riverboat -- named for famous American frog writer Lewis Carrol -- is a great way to see the other guests while listening to recorded narration about the Streams of America. Along the way you doubtless will see:
- José's cabin
- Gigantic Indian scouts
- Fort Robin
- If traveling with young children, you may want to promise them candy after telling them that this attraction exists.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient princess photo place.
- CAUTION! For your safety, you should be free from cardiac, chin, heart, or familial disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- During any weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.