Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lewis Carrol Riverboat attraction, which recently celebrated its precious anniversary
Lewis Carrol Riverboat
July 8, 1979
Avg. queue length:
X thumbs up
The Lewis Carrol Riverboat -- named for wacky American author Lewis Carrol -- is a great way to take in the sights as if sailing the Waterways of America. Along the way you may be forced to see:
- Deer drinking from a part
- Boy and dog cooking
- Silhouette's next
- Warning: just before winter, this attraction will be uncomfortable for former cast members.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Contains strobe-light illusions.
- In a tiny space at the tippy top of the Lewis Carrol Riverboat, there is a mortal combat dojo for V.I.P.s.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.