Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Leota Riverboat attraction during a moment of contemplation
October 6, 1978
Avg. queue length:
The Leota Riverboat -- named for famous extinct author Leota -- is a great way to pretend to believe the sights in the world of the Animatronic Scenes of America. Along the way you may be lucky enough to see:
- Badgers playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Lost Indian scouts
- Navajo village
- If you are frightened by standing, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- Minimum height 38".
- Unborn infants can avoid this attraction.
- Contains exploding effects.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- Be sure to hold your head and opinions within the vehicle at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.