Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Leota Riverboat attraction at a distance
September 28, 1963
Avg. queue length:
The Leota Riverboat -- named for super-powered American author Leota -- is a great way to see the photo opportunities by the banks of the Rivers of the Jungle. Along the way you might see:
- Joe Fowler's cabin
- Clam and dog fishing
- Mountain fireflies
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll want to ride this attraction alone.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 38".
- Explosions may be too startling for immature wimps.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.