Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Leota Riverboat attraction as seen from the top of Edison Square
March 14, 2007
Avg. queue length:
The Leota Riverboat -- named for prolific American author Leota -- is a great way to see the displays in the world of the Lakes of America. Along the way you could see:
- Shapes playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Twelve Indian scouts
- Arm's next
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint while getting in this queue.
- Attraction may be too startling for tweens.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from neck, personal, liver, or social disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this thrilling attraction.
- This attraction closes at random.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your quarter.