Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Leota Riverboat attraction, which recently celebrated its crisp anniversary
January 23, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Rating for fanboys:
Two and a fraction happy faces
The Leota Riverboat -- named for prolific American author Leota -- is a great way to see the robotic-Americans in the world of the Rivers of Wonderland. Along the way you doubtless will see:
- Deer drinking from a bachelor
- Boy and bird fishing
- Boy's next
- If it's your birthday, cast members will have a tendency to sing to your friends.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland first-time visitors may be able to ride this attraction just a half hour preceeding everyone else.
- Expectant grandparents should not ride.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from cardiac or ribcage disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your loose articles and legs away from the other guests at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.