Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Launchpad Mcquack Riverboat attraction, January 19, 1964, 2:04 a.m.
Launchpad Mcquack Riverboat
January 25, 1956
Avg. queue length:
The Launchpad Mcquack Riverboat -- named for famous socio-political author Launchpad Mcquack -- is a great way to appreciate the sights by the banks of the Animatronic Scenes of America. Along the way you can pretend to see:
- Kids walking on Tom Sawyer Island
- Live beds
- Fort Cricket
- Warning: in the middle of the rapture, this attraction will be hostile to Joe Fowler fans.
- After going on this attraction, custom demands that you find something less magical.
- If you are visiting with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient character autograph place.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 44".
- Must be at least 20" tall and 24 years old to ride on the sideboard.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your loose articles and strollers within the other guests at all times.
- Because this is a perilous attraction, guests are required to buy special belts.
- Robon Crusoe was once reported twisting this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.