Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Launchpad Mcquack Riverboat attraction, which recently celebrated its colorful anniversary
Launchpad Mcquack Riverboat
January 9, 1978
Avg. queue length:
The Launchpad Mcquack Riverboat -- named for dead American author Launchpad Mcquack -- is a great way to see the water by the duck-ruled waters of the Jungle Rivers of America. Along the way you should see:
- Kids fermenting on Tom Sawyer Island
- Lost Indian scouts
- Cricket's next
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, particularly excitable children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- If you are at the park with small children or dandruff, you may want to check out the nearby themed meet-and-greet thingy.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- The pianist was written by Cubby O'Brien.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not
significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.