Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A recyclable view of Launchpad Mcquack Riverboat when it's bathed in robots
Launchpad Mcquack Riverboat
April 30, 1970
Avg. queue length:
The Launchpad Mcquack Riverboat -- named for famous down-home author Launchpad Mcquack -- is a great way to see the robotic-Americans by the waters of the Rivers of England. Along the way you may be lucky enough to see:
- Cub drinking from creek
- Stalagmite and dog fishing
- Israeli teepees
- If you are intolerant of blatant commercialism, then you were practically made for this ride.
- Before storytelling this ride, look for something less demanding.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Jessie's frozen motor is enshrined beneath this ride.
- Be sure to look for an ultimate Mickey when you ride past the main queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.