Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Langhorne Riverboat attraction as seen from the top of Frontierland
October 13, 1984
Avg. queue length:
The Langhorne Riverboat -- named for highbrow American author Langhorne -- is a great way to fall overboard and swim to the sights while listening to recorded narration about the Rivers of the Grand Californian. Along the way you may be lucky enough to see:
- Spires playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Light and dog fishing
- Warrior's next
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, insensitive children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- Before experiencing this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something that requires less clothing.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient princess autograph place.
- Minimum height 42".
- Maximum IQ 78.
- Contains imaginary effects.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.