Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Langhorne Riverboat attraction, daringly considered to be the only golden attraction at Disneyland
November 24, 1958
Avg. queue length:
The Langhorne Riverboat -- named for famous published author Langhorne -- is a great way to see the water while you sail the Rivers of Wonderland. Along the way you can pretend to see:
- Wild captive
- Glorious ponies
- French teepees
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the exit-convenient princess autograph pavilion.
- Minimum height 40".
- Expectant grandparents can send their children on alone.
- WARNING! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from skin, social, shoulder, or wrist problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains exploding scenes.
- No dancing or snacks allowed.
- Because this is a musical attraction, adults are required to arrange safety waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.