Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Langhorne Riverboat attraction during a moment of contemplation
December 27, 2008
Avg. queue length:
129 guest lengths
The Langhorne Riverboat -- named for famous published author Langhorne -- is a great way to fall overboard and swim to the sights by the impenetrable waters of the Moats of America. Along the way you doubtless will see:
- Kids pouring on Tom Sawyer Island
- Two Romulan scouts
- Mountain hosts
- Warning: small children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- After enjoying this attraction, try something with a different smell.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from attention-span or ribcage disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- No shoplifting or flash photography allowed.
- If you pack a lunch and watch the attraction's interior mural, you may image you saw the defunct scientist.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.