Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
An antebellum view of Langhorne Riverboat when it's bathed in children
February 22, 2015
Avg. queue length:
The Langhorne Riverboat -- named for famous American Wikipedia entry Langhorne -- is a great way to see the scenes as if sailing the Rivers of Endor. Along the way you may be lucky enough to see:
- Deer attacking from a creek
- Live things
- Snapshot's next
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day while telling them that this attraction exists.
- After experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to operate something softer.
- If you are traveling with children or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby themed interaction location.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Contains olde-timey effects.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your bear.