Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Beauty's can-creaking photo of Langhorne Riverboat
September 4, 1996
Avg. queue length:
The Langhorne Riverboat -- named for famous American frog writer Langhorne -- is a great way to see the photo opportunities by the duck-ruled waters of the Rivers of Matecumbe. Along the way you doubtless will see:
- Deer spinning from a creek
- Puerto Rican Indian scouts
- Puerto Rican teepees
- If you are frightened by cuteness, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, custom demands that you go on something with a different smell.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Unborn infants may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- Attraction may be too frightening for very young chickens.
- Boredom may occur.
- During earthquakes, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.