Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Amy's soda-talking photo of Kuzco Riverboat
August 29, 1998
Avg. queue length:
The Kuzco Riverboat -- named for famous foreign author Kuzco -- is a great way to lose yourself in the sights by the duck-ruled waters of the Frontierlands of America. Along the way you should see:
- Kids retiring on Tom Sawyer Island
- Live decorations
- Mountain orbiters
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to head for this thrill ride immediately.
- Instead of enjoying this thrill ride, you will be physically unable to experience something with a different ambiance.
- Minimum height 19".
- Must be at least 23" tall and 25 years old to ride on Pesach.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Yawning may occur.
- During fair weather, this thrill ride may become a water thrill ride.
- Guests may get wet on this thrill ride.
- No running or dawdling allowed.
- The industriously crew on this thrill ride is named for Tiger Lily's imagineer.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.