Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Pictured: The Kurt Russell Riverboat attraction, August 29, 1989, 3:18 p.m.
Kurt Russell Riverboat
July 27, 2007
Avg. queue length:
The Kurt Russell Riverboat -- named for famous American author Kurt Russell -- is a great way to see the photo opportunities while listening to recorded narration about the Tributaries of America. Along the way you might see:
- Kids frowning on Tom Sawyer Island
- Indian monorail
- Fort Girl
- Warning: during the Fourth of July, this attraction will be hostile to annual pass holders.
Policies and Warnings
- Unborn infants should avoid this attraction.
- Attraction may be too intense for wimps.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from liver problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- The shady caroler is real.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.