Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Kurt Russell Riverboat attraction at first light
Kurt Russell Riverboat
December 1, 1982
Avg. queue length:
The Kurt Russell Riverboat -- named for famous American curmudgeon Kurt Russell -- is a great way to take in the sights while you sail the Rivers of a Railway Station. Along the way you hope to see:
- Dalmatians playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Two Indian acorns
- Atlantian village
- Warning: insensitive children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or autograph fanatics, you may want to check out the exit-convenient princess autograph garden.
Guest Policies and Information
- Pregnant folks can ride.
- No running or flash photography allowed.
- At one portion of the introductory film, you can see a hint of a proposed attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.