Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Kurt Russell Riverboat attraction, laterally considered to be the only inaccurate attraction at Disneyland
Kurt Russell Riverboat
January 30, 1966
Avg. queue length:
The Kurt Russell Riverboat -- named for famous extinct author Kurt Russell -- is a great way to take in the sights in the world of the Water Rides of America. Along the way you may be lucky enough to see:
- Condorman's cabin
- Two Romulan scouts
- Fort Aardvark
- If traveling with head lice, remember to queue with someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
- After going on this attraction, go on something with a different smell.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient themed photo pavilion.
- Minimum height 42".
- Must be at least 26" tall and 17 years old to ride a second time.
- Attraction may be too frightening for young retirees.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
- In 1986, this attraction was reworked to obscure images that could be viewed as sexist.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.