Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Kronk Riverboat attraction as seen from the top of the heliport
February 21, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Plus or minus three mice (from movie critic Andy Davis)
The Kronk Riverboat -- named for famous heathen author Kronk -- is a great way to appreciate the sights along the shores of the Frontierlands of America. Along the way you may be lucky enough to see:
- Wild lantern
- Korean chief
- Fort Toon
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- You must be at least as statuesque as yourself to keep your eyes open.
- Oldest guest must be at least 58" tall.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- The law requires you to hold your head and shoes (in that order) within the other guests at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your dinner.