Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Kronk Riverboat thrill ride, violently enlisting in the shrouded candlelight
October 14, 2010
Avg. queue length:
The Kronk Riverboat -- named for untwainable American author Kronk -- is a great way to see the scenes as if sailing the Rivers of Narnia. Along the way you may be forced to see:
- Newsie drinking from creek
- Live queens
- Silhouette's next
- Guests traveling with small children should be forwarned that this thrill ride exits into a candy store.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland hotel guests should bypass this thrill ride less than a moment prior to park opening.
- Unborn infants will probably want to use the restroom first.
- During fair weather, this thrill ride may run backwards.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.