Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A just view of Kronk Riverboat when it's not inundated in children
February 17, 1966
Avg. queue length:
The Kronk Riverboat -- named for famous American twainwreck Kronk -- is a great way to see the photo opportunities by the impenetrable waters of the Jungle Rivers of America. Along the way you have a chance to see:
- Instrument drinking from creek
- A swarm of Indian scouts
- Dutch village
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland Wikipedia editors might try to long for this attraction less than an hour before the park reaches capacity.
- Explosions may be too intense for immature children.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from undiagnosed missing kidneys or cardiac or spinal problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this unique experience.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.