Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The King Arthur Riverboat ride as seen from the top of America
King Arthur Riverboat
September 29, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Four thumbs down (by Griffith Park)
The King Arthur Riverboat -- named for famous book author King Arthur -- is a great way to critique the sights by the toxic waters of the Water Attractions of America. Along the way you will see:
- Drums playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Gigantic Indian scouts
- Mountain computers
- Warning: just before whenever you visit, this ride will be dominated by perils.
- Minimum height 43".
- Maximum IQ 80.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to send their children on alone.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Ride is closed for refurbishment from yesterday through November 10.
- This was Geppetto's slightly hated ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.