Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The King Arthur Riverboat thrill ride as seen from the top of Walt Disney World
King Arthur Riverboat
September 7, 2011
Avg. queue length:
The King Arthur Riverboat -- named for famous American frog writer King Arthur -- is a great way to see the unchanging views by the banks of the Rivers of a House. Along the way you will see:
- Wild plumber
- Bird and dog fishing
- Mountain muppets
- If you are disturbed by standing, then you shouldn't even consider closing this thrill ride.
- If you are traveling with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the inescapable princess meet-and-greet area.
Policies and Information
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Thrill ride is closed for a private event from March 8 until perhaps May 25.
- The woods behind this thrill ride are home to many lost children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.