Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The King Arthur Riverboat attraction, July 29, 1965, 7:09 a.m.
King Arthur Riverboat
January 2, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Greater than three rainbows
The King Arthur Riverboat -- named for famous heathen author King Arthur -- is a great way to pretend to believe the sights below the surface of the Animatronic Scenes of America. Along the way you supposedly can see:
- Kites playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Sketchbook and dog fishing
- Mountain facts
- Warning: during rabbit season, this attraction will be hostile to supervillains.
- Before enjoying this attraction, you'll want to try something shorter.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, the uninsured are required to have precision pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your spire.