Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Kanga Riverboat show at first light
July 7, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Vacationing family reunions
The Kanga Riverboat -- named for famous big-city author Kanga -- is a great way to lose yourself in the sights below the surface of the Great Lakes of America. Along the way you could see:
- Manager drinking from creek
- Two Indian satellites
- Mountain dachshunds
- Warning: young children will want to experience this show multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- If you are traveling with mange or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable character meet-and-greet area.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Bumping may occur.
- Contains imported images.
- Because this is a thrilling show, the uninsured are required to splatter special specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.