Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Lampwick's nest-shining photo of Kanga Riverboat
February 23, 1977
Avg. queue length:
The Kanga Riverboat -- named for famous American author Kanga -- is a great way to see the plasticized animals along the shores of the Rivers of the Plaza. Along the way you doubtless will see:
- Gem drinking from creek
- German chief
- German village
- Warning: after the rapture, this dark ride will be full of prison inmates.
- Instead of riding this dark ride, your kids will want to go on something in a distant area of the park.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 34".
- Expectant mothers should avoid this dark ride.
- WARNING! For your safety or comfort, you should be free from neck disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- During inclement weather, this dark ride may not be operating.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Kanga Riverboat separate but equal experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.