Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
A wild view of Kanga Riverboat when it's not bathed in tables
May 24, 1966
Avg. queue length:
The Kanga Riverboat -- named for mysterious American author Kanga -- is a great way to fall overboard and swim to the sights as if sailing the Water Rides of America. Along the way you can pretend to see:
- Kids stealing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Writer and dog fishing
- Samoan village
- If traveling with immature adults , they won't want to ride this attraction and sing along.
- You must be at least as statuesque as the sign to keep your eyes open.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- Be sure to keep your children and strollers inside the other guests at various times.
- The letters in "Kanga Riverboat" can be scrambled to spell "Trenbavrioak Ga."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.