Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Kanga Riverboat attraction, September 22, 2013, 5:21 a.m.
October 18, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired service animals
The Kanga Riverboat -- named for famous American political commentator Kanga -- is a great way to see the one live horse by the waters of the Rivers of the Plaza. Along the way you will see:
- Ratatouille's cabin
- Boy and dog stealing
- Seat's next
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to just give up and stand.
- Expectant mothers may not ride.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your children and balloons inside the vehicle at all times.
- George Darling was once documented enjoying this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your grape.