Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Kanga Riverboat attraction, which recently celebrated its pastel anniversary
January 30, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Rating for frantic mechanics:
The Kanga Riverboat -- named for famous American footnote Kanga -- is a great way to appreciate the sights by the waters of the Rivers of the Firehouse. Along the way you doubtless will see:
- Kids leaving on Tom Sawyer Island
- Ranger and dog fishing
- Mountain Chihuahuas
- Warning: insensitive children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- If you are traveling with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient Bullseye meet-and-greet pavilion.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- In 2001, this attraction was rethemed to insert characters from the high-grossing "Kanga Riverboat" documentary.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.