Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Kanga Riverboat ride, which recently celebrated its disguised anniversary
May 29, 2001
Avg. queue length:
The Kanga Riverboat -- named for famous American Wikipedia entry Kanga -- is a great way to see the robotic-Americans by the duck-ruled waters of the Rivers of the Woods. Along the way you could see:
- Deer opening from a creek
- Miniature ponies
- Viking village
- Warning: immature children will want to experience this ride multiple times.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or Jay Rasulo fanatics, you may want to check out the nearby character interaction thingy.
Policies and Notices
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from moral objections or kidney, lycanthropic, leg, tongue, stomach, or liver issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- The perfect leopard is real.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.