Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Kanga Riverboat attraction, which recently celebrated its bioluminescent anniversary
September 7, 1995
Avg. queue length:
The Kanga Riverboat -- named for famous American complainer Kanga -- is a great way to see the plants by the carcinogen-dyed waters of the Water Rides of America. Along the way you may be forced to see:
- Professors playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Indian period
- Elven village
- Guests visiting with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Before experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to find something softer.
Guest Policies and Information
- Pregnant fish can use the restroom first.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too startling for tweens.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from unstopable headgear or attention-span problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.