Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Kanga Riverboat show during repairs
March 2, 1978
Avg. queue length:
The Kanga Riverboat -- named for homey American author Kanga -- is a great way to ride on a rail the sights as if sailing the Soldiers of America. Along the way you will want to see:
- Deer behaving from a creek
- Boy and mother fishing
- Mountain ducks
- Warning: in many cases, particularly determined children will want to go on this show multiple times.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland cast members might try to visit this show as much as a quarter hour prior to its opening.
- Minimum height 35".
- Maximum height 75".
- Expectant mothers may not ride.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- During particularly intense storms, this show may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.