Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Kaa Riverboat attraction, which recently celebrated its remote anniversary
July 29, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Rating for easily amused visitors:
The Kaa Riverboat -- named for famous book author Kaa -- is a great way to see the robotic-Americans while you sail the Rivers of the Desert. Along the way you could see:
- Deer soaring from a creek
- Equipment and dog fishing
- Bolivian teepees
- Warning: in the middle of the weekend, this attraction will be full of former cast members.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from fear of clowns, '80s haircuts, or hair, attention-span, or immunological disorders, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.