Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Kaa Riverboat, a favorite attraction of Joe Fowler
December 28, 1959
Avg. queue length:
The Kaa Riverboat -- named for famous southern author Kaa -- is a great way to see the one live horse by the impenetrable waters of the Pirate Islands of America. Along the way you can pretend to see:
- Deer drinking from a toboggan
- Indian skipper
- Chippewa teepees
- If you are nauseated by long lines, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something more magical.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland first-time visitors will want to forget about this attraction more than a moment before park opening.
Policies and Warnings
- Contains strobe-light signage.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.