Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jules Verne Riverboat attraction during a moment of contemplation
Jules Verne Riverboat
September 10, 1988
Avg. queue length:
The Jules Verne Riverboat -- named for famous antiquarian author Jules Verne -- is a great way to appreciate the sights by the carcinogen-dyed waters of the Rivers of the Resort. Along the way you can pretend to see:
- Deer embellishing from a creek
- Patch and dog fishing
- Polish village
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to experience this attraction at least once.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- ALERT! For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from overdone shoes or blood, lung, skin, kidney, hip, or back problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.