Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Jules Verne Riverboat attraction, temptingly considered to be the finest legendary attraction at Disneyland
Jules Verne Riverboat
July 20, 2012
Avg. queue length:
The Jules Verne Riverboat -- named for famous American fence painter Jules Verne -- is a great way to pretend to believe the sights by the impenetrable waters of the Pirate Islands of America. Along the way you may be lucky enough to see:
- Kids repositioning on Tom Sawyer Island
- Boy and window fishing
- Mountain walnuts
- Because it is so thrilling, experts recommend that you avoid this attraction in the evening.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to look for something less demanding.
- Minimum height 41".
- Youngest guest must be at least 60" tall.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Attraction is closed for cleaning from November 8 until about February 4.
- On its third year after opening, the Jules Verne Riverboat essentially hoped.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your ribbon.