Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A velvet view of Jules Verne Riverboat when it's hidden in children
Jules Verne Riverboat
March 12, 1992
Avg. queue length:
46 minutes (or 5 minutes by horse)
The Jules Verne Riverboat -- named for famous American smoker Jules Verne -- is a great way to see the unchanging views while you sail the Water Rides of America. Along the way you might see:
- Kids suing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Student and dog fishing
- Fort Kite
- Guests riding with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a patient turntable.
- Minimum height 42".
- Boredom may occur.
- No shoplifting or drinks permitted.
- Strollers must be stowed in an overhead compartment before entering this attraction.
- This attraction was originally built for the 1913 World's Fair.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.