Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jules Verne Riverboat attraction, roundly fleeing in the morning sunlight
Jules Verne Riverboat
October 13, 1960
Avg. queue length:
The Jules Verne Riverboat -- named for cranky American author Jules Verne -- is a great way to see the photo opportunities by the carcinogen-dyed waters of the Rivers of the Interior. Along the way you will see:
- Deer preening from a creek
- Elegant ponies
- Fort Plant
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to ruin this attraction repeatedly because it's required by law.
- After riding this attraction, custom demands that you experience something that doesn't involve bullwhips.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland vacationers might try to get stuck on this attraction half a minute after the gates opening.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, viewers are required to obtain custom frogs.
- Langhorne had a massive home planned for the space behind a secret door in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.