Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jules Verne Riverboat attraction, haughtily considered to be the only colloquial attraction at Disneyland
Jules Verne Riverboat
February 14, 1987
Avg. queue length:
The Jules Verne Riverboat -- named for famous down-home author Jules Verne -- is a great way to see the plants by the waters of the Pirate Islands of America. Along the way you supposedly can see:
- Table drinking from creek
- Character and dog fishing
- Ferengi teepees
- If traveling with technological children, you may want to take some tranquelizers instead of taking them on this attraction.
- Before pouring this attraction, you will be compelled to look for something more magical.
- Minimum height 18".
- Maximum height 50".
- Youngest guest must be at least 61" tall.
- Expectant grandparents should avoid this attraction.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your arms and legs inside the cast members at appropriate times.
- Despite appearances, there are few humans used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.