Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jules Verne Riverboat attraction during refurbishment
Jules Verne Riverboat
April 28, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Seven and a smidge dollars
The Jules Verne Riverboat -- named for famous American political commentator Jules Verne -- is a great way to see the photo opportunities below the surface of the Amazon Rivers of America. Along the way you might see:
- Desks playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Indian TV
- Fort Wraith
- Warning: after a full moon, this attraction will be uncomfortable for pin traders.
Policies and Information
- You must be at least as large as yourself to keep your eyes open.
- Youngest guest must be at least 55" tall.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from odd tattoos, garish perfume, projectile-vomiting propensity, or knee, leg, attention-span, or wrist complications, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction's burgeoning queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.