Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jules Verne Riverboat attraction at night
Jules Verne Riverboat
July 18, 2007
Avg. queue length:
The Jules Verne Riverboat -- named for famous foreign author Jules Verne -- is a great way to see the displays along the shores of the Rivers of a Settlement. Along the way you will see:
- Piglet's cabin
- Inductive ponies
- Fort Pest
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, princess-addicted children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- After going on this attraction, go on something more thrilling.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland celebrities may be able to forget about this attraction less than a moment prior to it's being physically possible to do so.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 28".
- Expectant grandparents should send their children on alone.
- Waiting may occur.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.