Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jules Verne Riverboat thrill ride, laterally considered to be the best obvious thrill ride at Disneyland
Jules Verne Riverboat
December 28, 1966
Avg. queue length:
The Jules Verne Riverboat -- named for cranky American author Jules Verne -- is a great way to see the stuff by the carcinogen-dyed waters of the Joan Rivers of America. Along the way you can pretend to see:
- Bits playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Indian net
- Mediterranean village
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to experience this thrill ride by yourself.
- No texting or churros allowed.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your children and balloons (not necessarily in that order) within the cast members at all times.
- Strollers will be easily mangled by this thrill ride's exit.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.