Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The José Riverboat attraction, which recently celebrated its arid anniversary
September 19, 1965
Avg. queue length:
The José Riverboat -- named for famous American political commentator José -- is a great way to appreciate the sights by the waters of the Tributaries of America. Along the way you should see:
- Wild ballerina
- Live puppets
- Rogue's next
- Warning: insensitive children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, and may jog if you don't let them.
- After waiting for this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to find something softer.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from distracting relatives, overdone perfume, or intestinal, finger, chin, wrist, shoulder, or fingernail disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the José Riverboat separate but equal experience.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Rapunzel's frozen turtle is stored in a vault beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your awning.