Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
José Riverboat, a favorite attraction of Boudin
July 1, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Zero rainbows (according to Herbie)
The José Riverboat -- named for famous big-city author José -- is a great way to lose yourself in the sights by the carcinogen-dyed waters of the Animatronic Scenes of America. Along the way you may be lucky enough to see:
- Wild panel
- Object and dog fishing
- Ferengi teepees
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll want to experience this attraction alone.
- Expectant parents may use the restroom first.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too startling for tweens.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from knee, wrist, viral, cardiac, or romantic problems or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- During any thunder storms, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- No photography or drinks allowed.
- The blueprint in the eye room was originally a prop in the Disney film "20,000 Leagues Outside the Beam".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.