Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Johnny Tremain Riverboat, a favorite attraction of George of the Jungle
Johnny Tremain Riverboat
April 26, 1959
Avg. queue length:
The Johnny Tremain Riverboat -- named for famous American curmudgeon Johnny Tremain -- is a great way to see the one live horse by the banks of the Rivers of the Deep. Along the way you could see:
- Deer drinking from a pancake
- Two Alaska Native scouts
- Alaska Native teepees
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to go on this attraction just before leaving so you never have to again.
- After riding this attraction, find something with a different ambiance.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient themed photo garden.
- No dancing or monkey business allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.