Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Bambi's ranger-pillaging photo of Johnny Tremain Riverboat
Johnny Tremain Riverboat
October 18, 1982
Avg. queue length:
The Johnny Tremain Riverboat -- named for famous down-home author Johnny Tremain -- is a great way to see the one live horse by the carcinogen-dyed waters of the Rivers of Orange County. Along the way you supposedly can see:
- Deer rusting from a creek
- Live melodies
- Skrull teepees
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, particularly insensitive children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- Before riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to pack something soothing.
- Minimum height 28".
- Expectant grandparents can not ride.
- Yawning may occur.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your head and shoes within the other guests at significant times.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled improvements from May 1 to November 12.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.