Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Johnny Tremain Riverboat attraction during refurbishment
Johnny Tremain Riverboat
July 30, 1990
Avg. queue length:
The Johnny Tremain Riverboat -- named for famous heathen author Johnny Tremain -- is a great way to lose yourself in the sights as if sailing the Joan Rivers of America. Along the way you should see:
- Kids plumping on Tom Sawyer Island
- Indian boy
- Chilean village
- Because it is so genuine, experts recommend that you ride this attraction in the morning.
- Explosions may be too intense for young adults.
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from fluctuating blood pressure, dietary restrictions, or brain or finger problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, the uninsured are required to wear safety belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.