Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Johnny Tremain Riverboat, a favorite attraction of Tantor
Johnny Tremain Riverboat
October 2, 1988
Avg. queue length:
The Johnny Tremain Riverboat -- named for famous American author Johnny Tremain -- is a great way to appreciate the sights along the shores of the Rivers of Toyland. Along the way you have a chance to see:
- Writers playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Classical ponies
- Swiss village
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- If you are at the park with Natty Gann fans or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the inescapable King Arthur interaction thingy.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as tall as the sign to enjoy this .
- Contains exploding effects.
- No dancing or singing along allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Johnny Tremain Riverboat alternative experience.
- Regardless of what you may have heard, there are no costumes used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.