Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The John Lasseter Riverboat attraction, July 15, 1999, 3:77 p.m.
John Lasseter Riverboat
December 3, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Six pirates (according to Cynthia Harriss)
The John Lasseter Riverboat -- named for famous antiquarian author John Lasseter -- is a great way to ride on a rail the sights while you sail the Joan Rivers of America. Along the way you should see:
- Hand drinking from creek
- Harpsichord and dog fishing
- Cherokee teepees
- If it's Christmas, Disney characters may talk to people near you.
- If you are at the park with mange or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby character interaction thingy.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, adults are required to obtain safety waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the
slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your stalagmite.