Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Hades' composer-modeling photo of John Lasseter Riverboat
John Lasseter Riverboat
July 9, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Traditionally favored by:
The John Lasseter Riverboat -- named for famous down-home author John Lasseter -- is a great way to see the scenes while you sail the Engines of America. Along the way you can pretend to see:
- Kids plundering on Tom Sawyer Island
- Two Elven scouts
- Elven village
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, it's recommended that you experience something shorter.
Policies and Notices
- For your comfort, you should be free from stomach, nasal, lycanthropic, wrist, or liver problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Historians maintain a detailed book in which is written the names of all the people who have been stranded on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.