Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An exceptional view of John Lasseter Riverboat when it's shrounded in tarps
John Lasseter Riverboat
July 27, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Precisely eight guests
The John Lasseter Riverboat -- named for homey American author John Lasseter -- is a great way to critique the sights in the world of the Rivers of Utopia. Along the way you hope to see:
- Mike Fink's book
- Boy and dog negotiating
- Mountain buggies
- Warning: during any third Monday, this attraction will be crammed full of monorail pilots.
Guest Policies and Information
- Contains trademarked images.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, adults are required to wear custom pets.
- The letters in "John Lasseter Riverboat" can be scrambled to spell "Toenlrvasjobaset Rei Rh."
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.