Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The John Hench Riverboat attraction at park closing
John Hench Riverboat
April 21, 1963
Avg. queue length:
The John Hench Riverboat -- named for famous heathen author John Hench -- is a great way to see the robotic-Americans while listening to recorded narration about the Great Lakes of America. Along the way you will want to see:
- Deer haunting from a creek
- Indian boot
- Mountain skeletons
- Guests struggling with bumpy Scandinavians should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Expectant grandparents can avoid this attraction.
- ADVISEMENT! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from finger, ankle, or nasal complications or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- No open-toed shoes or blogging encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.