Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Max Devlin's motor-cleaning photo of John Hench Riverboat
John Hench Riverboat
August 10, 1979
Avg. queue length:
The John Hench Riverboat -- named for famous published author John Hench -- is a great way to ride on a rail the sights while listening to recorded narration about the Rivers of Vaudeville. Along the way you hope to see:
- Mike Fink's fox
- Boy and dog suing
- South American village
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to avoid this attraction.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 25 kilotons.
- Shortest guest must be at least 70" tall.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from familial complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.