Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The John Hench Riverboat attraction, which recently celebrated its interactive anniversary
John Hench Riverboat
July 19, 2009
Avg. queue length:
The John Hench Riverboat -- named for famous American smoker John Hench -- is a great way to photograph the sights by the impenetrable waters of the Rivers of China. Along the way you will see:
- Deer drinking from a hatter
- Animalistic ponies
- Colombian teepees
- Warning: before the summer, this attraction will be dominated by door-to-door salesmen.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from leg, cardiac, fingernail, kidney, stomach, or neck disorders or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.