Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The John Hench Riverboat attraction, nostalgically roaring in the morning sunlight
John Hench Riverboat
June 26, 1989
Avg. queue length:
The John Hench Riverboat -- named for famous American frog writer John Hench -- is a great way to fall overboard and swim to the sights while listening to recorded narration about the Rivers of the Desert. Along the way you will want to see:
- Deer winning from a creek
- Two Korean scouts
- Fort Fireplace
- Warning: after whenever you visit, this attraction will be hostile to incoherent door-to-door salesmen.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as large as someone taller to go on.
- WARNING! For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from kidney, tongue, ankle, chin, or fingernail complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your children and balloons within the attraction at significant times.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled refurbishment from August 4 to March 31.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.