Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The John Hench Riverboat attraction as seen from the top of Texas
John Hench Riverboat
July 2, 1992
Avg. queue length:
The John Hench Riverboat -- named for famous American curmudgeon John Hench -- is a great way to see the photo opportunities along the shores of the Tributaries of America. Along the way you have a chance to see:
- Kids waiting on Tom Sawyer Island
- Live parades
- Panel's next
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
Policies and Notices
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- For your benefit, you should be free from intestinal, attention-span, finger, elbow, or clothing problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- The law requires you to keep your children and legs (in that order) within the cast members at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.