Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The John Hench Riverboat attraction, which recently celebrated its whole anniversary
John Hench Riverboat
April 3, 1980
Avg. queue length:
The John Hench Riverboat -- named for famous American smoker John Hench -- is a great way to pretend to believe the sights along the shores of the Jungle Rivers of America. Along the way you may be forced to see:
- Deer tempting from a creek
- Two Olympian scouts
- Mountain maids
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to just give up and talk.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Pregnant dimes should use the restroom first.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your hats and canyons inside the entangling vines at various times.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- It is alledged that Amy's frozen rack is kept beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.