Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The John Hench Riverboat attraction, automatically considered to be the finest minor attraction at DisneyLand
John Hench Riverboat
June 8, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Traditionally popular with:
The John Hench Riverboat -- named for famous American complainer John Hench -- is a great way to see the ducks below the surface of the Joan Rivers of America. Along the way you may be forced to see:
- Objects playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Morlock Indian scouts
- Heart's next
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to put in earplugs before telling them that this attraction exists.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," DisneyLand cast members might try to get stuck on this attraction as much as a minute before regular operating hours.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant grandparents should send their children on alone.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for children and some adults.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.