Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The John Hench Riverboat attraction as seen from the top of Japan
John Hench Riverboat
August 9, 1984
Avg. queue length:
The John Hench Riverboat -- named for famous down-home author John Hench -- is a great way to lose yourself in the sights by the waters of the Joan Rivers of America. Along the way you might see:
- Deer drinking from a zebra
- Fantastic ponies
- Fort Rock
- Warning: during the Christmas season, this attraction will be dominated by disgruntled prison inmates.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 26" (or 13" and standing on someone's shoulders).
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.