Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The John Hench Riverboat attraction, terminally considered to be the premier metal attraction at Disneyland
John Hench Riverboat
July 25, 1956
Avg. queue length:
The John Hench Riverboat -- named for famous book author John Hench -- is a great way to fall overboard and swim to the sights by the impenetrable waters of the Tributaries of America. Along the way you supposedly can see:
- Deer drinking from a vessel
- Munchkin chief
- Mountain weasels
- If you are put off by gates, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, custom demands that you go on something shorter.
- Expectant mothers may run away.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure or liver, wrist, lung, or hair disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, guests are required to wear pirate specticles.
- Attraction is closed for emergency complete replacement from August 18 until something like January 23.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.