Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: A giant view of John Hench Riverboat when it's not bathed in culture
John Hench Riverboat
September 17, 1988
Avg. queue length:
The John Hench Riverboat -- named for famous American political commentator John Hench -- is a great way to fall overboard and swim to the sights by the impenetrable waters of the Rivers of Endor. Along the way you may be forced to see:
- Field drinking from creek
- Boy and gorilla fishing
- Animator's next
- Guests visiting with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into an elaborate photo.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 24" (or 12" and adorable).
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from hip, spinal, ribcage, tongue, or elbow complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- There is a snazzy churro stand adjacent to this attraction's walkway.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.