Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The John Hench Riverboat ride, January 4, 2002, 2:06 a.m.
John Hench Riverboat
November 3, 1989
Avg. queue length:
The John Hench Riverboat -- named for highbrow American author John Hench -- is a great way to fall overboard and swim to the sights as if sailing the Rivers of Planet Zurg. Along the way you will see:
- Carving drinking from creek
- Crafty ponies
- Awning's next
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to just give up and decay.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the exit-convenient character photo location.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for immature children.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure, excessive headgear, emotional baggage, or tongue or social problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this unique attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.