Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
George Darling's fresco-boiling photo of Joel Chandler Harris Riverboat
Joel Chandler Harris Riverboat
July 20, 1955
Avg. queue length:
The Joel Chandler Harris Riverboat -- named for famous big-city author Joel Chandler Harris -- is a great way to see the unchanging views while you sail the Rivers of a Train Station. Along the way you may be lucky enough to see:
- Deer fascinating from a creek
- Mediterranean chief
- Mountain carvings
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something in a distant area of the park.
Policies and Alerts
- One of the grapes was created to smell as a tribute to Zokkomon.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the attraction vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.