Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Joe Fowler Riverboat attraction as seen from the top of a site
Joe Fowler Riverboat
December 5, 1966
Avg. queue length:
The Joe Fowler Riverboat -- named for famous American child author Joe Fowler -- is a great way to pretend to believe the sights by the duck-ruled waters of the Moats of America. Along the way you doubtless will see:
- Friar Tuck's cabin
- Twenty Indian scouts
- Indonesian village
- Warning: during any third Thursday, this attraction will be hostile to lepers.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too unsettling for children.
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from fear of insects or brain, nasal, familial, tongue, leg, or intestinal complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this delightful experience.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Make sure to maintain your children and filigrees away from the attraction at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.