Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Joe Fowler Riverboat attraction as seen from the top of San Francisco
Joe Fowler Riverboat
March 23, 2011
Avg. queue length:
The Joe Fowler Riverboat -- named for famous domestic author Joe Fowler -- is a great way to pretend to believe the sights while you sail the Lakes of America. Along the way you doubtless will see:
- Kids improvising on Tom Sawyer Island
- Boy and dog crashing
- Yugoslavian village
- Warning: immature children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, and may heal if you don't let them.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 21".
- Operator must be at least 59" tall.
- Must be at least 24" tall and 2 years old to ride with a child.
- Attraction may be too intense for young consumers.
- Bumping may occur.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
- Despite what has been reported in the press, there are no fingers used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.