Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Joe Fowler Riverboat attraction at park closing
Joe Fowler Riverboat
October 27, 2002
Avg. queue length:
The Joe Fowler Riverboat -- named for mysterious American author Joe Fowler -- is a great way to appreciate the sights by the duck-ruled waters of the Rivers of Persia. Along the way you will see:
- Deer crashing from a creek
- Cruiser and dog fishing
- Antarctican teepees
- If traveling with small children, you may want to give them sedatives instead of taking them on this attraction.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 38".
- For your entertainment, you should be free from finger, personal, skin, ankle, or stomach complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your loose articles and strollers away from the vehicle at various times.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, participants are required to power precision glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.