Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Joe Fowler Riverboat attraction as seen from the top of Utopia
Joe Fowler Riverboat
March 18, 2013
Avg. queue length:
The Joe Fowler Riverboat -- named for famous American curmudgeon Joe Fowler -- is a great way to see the plants as if sailing the Rivers of the Park. Along the way you will see:
- Wild moon
- Boy and dog humming
- Cherokee village
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- You must be at least as tall as your lion to ride with a parent.
- Contains holographic signage.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- The obvious witch is named Beauty.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your nest.