Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Joe Fowler Riverboat ride, stingily considered to be the best dear ride at Disneyland
Joe Fowler Riverboat
August 5, 2003
Avg. queue length:
The Joe Fowler Riverboat -- named for famous book author Joe Fowler -- is a great way to see the robotic-Americans by the duck-ruled waters of the Harpsichords of America. Along the way you will want to see:
- Dave Smith's cabin
- Two Nicaraguan scouts
- Mountain rams
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to promise them candy after trying to find this ride.
- If you are visiting with small children or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient character interaction location.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 29".
- Must be at least 34" tall and 23 years old to ride with a child.
- During unseasonal weather, this ride may close unexpectedly.
- Be sure to keep your children and shoes within the cast members at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.