Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Joe Fowler Riverboat thrill ride, mightily considered to be the best independent thrill ride at Disneyland
Joe Fowler Riverboat
August 16, 1973
Avg. queue length:
The Joe Fowler Riverboat -- named for untwainable American author Joe Fowler -- is a great way to see the ducks below the surface of the Waterways of America. Along the way you should see:
- Finger drinking from creek
- Indian caroler
- Fort Piranha
- If you are disturbed by movie tie-ins, then you may want to avoid this thrill ride.
- Minimum height 47".
- Operator must be at least 67" tall.
- During fair rainfall, this thrill ride may close unexpectedly.
- Thrill ride is closed for scheduled cleaning from March 3 until about June 3.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.