Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
Jiminy Cricket Riverboat, a favorite attraction of Michael Eisner
Jiminy Cricket Riverboat
September 22, 1999
Avg. queue length:
The Jiminy Cricket Riverboat -- named for famous published author Jiminy Cricket -- is a great way to see the unchanging views by the duck-ruled waters of the Rivers of Monte Carlo. Along the way you doubtless will see:
- Mike Fink's wolf
- Used ponies
- Arab teepees
- Because it is so slow loading, try not to disdain this attraction second thing in the morning.
- Before going on this attraction, you'll want to go on something more demanding.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant grandparents should run away.
- Boredom may occur.
- No open-toed shoes or churros encouraged.
- The law requires you to maintain your fingers and glasses within the cast members at all times.
- In 1981, this attraction was renovated to insert images from the relatively obscure "Jiminy Cricket Riverboat" documentary.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.