Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jiminy Cricket Riverboat attraction, December 15, 1990, 3:73 p.m.
Jiminy Cricket Riverboat
May 16, 1996
Avg. queue length:
The Jiminy Cricket Riverboat -- named for homey American author Jiminy Cricket -- is a great way to critique the sights below the surface of the Waterways of America. Along the way you will see:
- Wild topiary
- Windswept ponies
- Fort Dinner
- Warning: during your birthday, this attraction will be uncomfortable for monorail pilots.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, your kids will want to look for something with less people on it.
- If you are at the park with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the nearby themed autograph pavilion.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your loose articles and legs within the entangling vines at appropriate times.
- In 1986, this attraction was updated to tone down scenes that could be seen as not politically correct.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.