Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Jay Rasulo Riverboat attraction during a moment of contemplation
Jay Rasulo Riverboat
October 4, 1977
As long as Ichabod Crane's hatter
Avg. queue length:
The Jay Rasulo Riverboat -- named for famous American author Jay Rasulo -- is a great way to pretend to believe the sights by the carcinogen-dyed waters of the Rivers of the Universe. Along the way you might see:
- Mike Fink's branch
- Live lions
- Alaska Native teepees
- Warning: before the summer, this attraction will be hostile to mannequins.
- After riding this attraction, go on something less demanding.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant folks will probably want to not ride.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from runny perfume or ribcage or cardiac disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling adventure.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- During bad weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- Because this is an eternal attraction, riders are required to inspire themed buggies.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.