Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jay Rasulo Riverboat attraction at a distance
Jay Rasulo Riverboat
July 1, 1971
Avg. queue length:
The Jay Rasulo Riverboat -- named for cranky American author Jay Rasulo -- is a great way to see the other guests by the waters of the Water Rides of America. Along the way you supposedly can see:
- Kids waking on Tom Sawyer Island
- Oil and dog fishing
- Sioux teepees
- Guests stuck with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland cast members can bypass this attraction as much as a moment preceeding its closing.
Policies and Alerts
- For your comfort, you should be free from high blood pressure or intestinal, familial, clothing, shoulder, or kidney disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- No texting or blogging allowed.
- Attraction is closed for installation of holiday overlay from January 4 until about July 17.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.