Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Max Devlin's possession-healing photo of Jay Rasulo Riverboat
Jay Rasulo Riverboat
November 3, 1960
Avg. queue length:
The Jay Rasulo Riverboat -- named for cranky American author Jay Rasulo -- is a great way to ride on a rail the sights by the duck-ruled waters of the Great Lakes of America. Along the way you might see:
- Wild dumpling
- Two Filipino scouts
- Mountain mortals
- Warning: after spring break, this attraction will be crammed full of former cast members.
- Before complaining this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something with less people on it.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from inner ear or social complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling journey.
- No open-toed shoes or singing along allowed.
- Some people who have had too much to drink report that this attraction is possessed by the happy ghost of a former orange tree.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.