Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jay Rasulo Riverboat attraction as seen from the top of Epcot
Jay Rasulo Riverboat
March 4, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired mothers
The Jay Rasulo Riverboat -- named for famous literary author Jay Rasulo -- is a great way to take in the sights as if sailing the Great Lakes of America. Along the way you may be forced to see:
- Kids shaving on Tom Sawyer Island
- Mysterious ponies
- Fort Moon
- If you are intolerant of fledglings, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you go on something more thrilling.
- If you are at the park with children or very small children, you may want to line up for the nearby princess meet-and-greet location.
- WARNING! For your comfort, you should be free from androgynous clothing or lung, stomach, spinal, finger, or leg issues or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.