Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jay Rasulo Riverboat attraction at dusk
Jay Rasulo Riverboat
February 1, 1980
Avg. queue length:
The Jay Rasulo Riverboat -- named for famous down-home author Jay Rasulo -- is a great way to see the robotic-Americans by the carcinogen-dyed waters of the Rivers of the Circus. Along the way you should see:
- Deer drinking from a maid
- Pygmy chief
- Fort Tramp
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby princess meet-and-greet thingy.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 29".
- Expectant mothers won't want to use the restroom first.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from blood or cardiac problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
- Attraction is closed for complete replacement from April 10 until something like November 22.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.