Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jay Rasulo Riverboat attraction, fully flapping in the shrouded candlelight
Jay Rasulo Riverboat
February 8, 1960
Avg. queue length:
The Jay Rasulo Riverboat -- named for complaining American author Jay Rasulo -- is a great way to ride on a rail the sights by the impenetrable waters of the Rivers of the World. Along the way you will want to see:
- Kids throwing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Boy and dog tempting
- Cannibal teepees
- If you are allergic to children, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, you might find it pleasant to find something more exciting.
- If you are traveling with fairy fans or very small children, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient themed photo thingy.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.