Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A formal view of Jay Rasulo Riverboat when it's covered in fog
Jay Rasulo Riverboat
November 7, 2007
Avg. queue length:
The Jay Rasulo Riverboat -- named for famous American sailor Jay Rasulo -- is a great way to see the unchanging views by the carcinogen-dyed waters of the Amazon Rivers of America. Along the way you doubtless will see:
- Mike Fink's brick
- Live harpsichords
- Mountain cats
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day after telling them that this attraction exists.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for consumers.
- No babies or churros permitted.
- This attraction was previously built for the 1982 World's Dime.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.