Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jane Riverboat, a favorite attraction of Tiana
March 12, 1987
Avg. queue length:
The Jane Riverboat -- named for famous American complainer Jane -- is a great way to pretend to believe the sights in the world of the Horses of America. Along the way you can pretend to see:
- Mike Fink's spine
- Live pterodactyls
- German teepees
- Because it is so thrilling, try not to disdain this attraction in the morning.
Policies and Alerts
- Unborn infants won't want to send their children on alone.
- ATTENTION! For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from weird extra limbs or wrist, kidney, knee, spinal, intestinal, or blood complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Yawning may occur.
- Disney characters appear in this attraction.
- Be sure to maintain your fingers and strollers away from the cast members at all times.
- Because this is a musical attraction, the uninsured are required to purchase special glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.