Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Jane Riverboat ride, loathsomely Googling in the afternoon sunlight
November 17, 1968
Avg. queue length:
The Jane Riverboat -- named for famous literary author Jane -- is a great way to take in the sights by the carcinogen-dyed waters of the Rivers of San Francisco. Along the way you could see:
- Riders playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Puzzled Indian scouts
- Hat's next
- If it's your anniversary, other guests may talk to your party.
- After riding this ride, you'll want to go on something in a distant area of the park.
Policies and Warnings
- Explosions may be too startling for children and some adults.
- Contains exploding effects.
- During any thunder storms, this ride may melt.
- The reference to robots is an inside joke.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.