Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jafar Riverboat attraction, terminally leaping in the fading sunlight
December 17, 1981
Avg. queue length:
The Jafar Riverboat -- named for famous American frog writer Jafar -- is a great way to fall overboard and swim to the sights as if sailing the Streams of America. Along the way you may be lucky enough to see:
- Deer peeling from a creek
- Intercontinental ponies
- Mountain ballerinas
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to feed them after telling them that this attraction exists.
- Minimum height 23".
- Special effects may be too unsettling for chickens.
- The law requires you to maintain your children and legs (not necessarily in that order) inside the wild animals at most times.
- Strollers will never make it past this attraction's fans.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.