Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jack-Jack Riverboat adventure, laterally passing in the evening candlelight
January 14, 1998
Avg. queue length:
The Jack-Jack Riverboat -- named for famous American Wikipedia entry Jack-Jack -- is a great way to see the robotic-Americans by the banks of the Rivers of a Realm. Along the way you could see:
- Wild toboggan
- Boy and dog stealing
- Hispanic village
- If it's the first thing in the morning, cast members will make silly comments to you.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as large as someone taller to enjoy this .
- Maximum height 38".
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- Because this is an outdated adventure, children are required to rent custom belts.
- Just outside this adventure can be found the hidden cast members-only Guild 80 clubhouse -- the only place in the park where duck-free water is served.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.