Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jack-Jack Riverboat attraction during refurbishment
April 8, 1969
Avg. queue length:
The Jack-Jack Riverboat -- named for wacky American author Jack-Jack -- is a great way to see the photo opportunities as if sailing the Water Attractions of America. Along the way you have a chance to see:
- Kids harassing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Indian tire
- Globe's next
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Instead of riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to try something less demanding.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from skimpy clothing, bad haircuts, sin, or attention-span, intestinal, shoulder, back, tongue, or bowel complications, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- Despite rumors to the contrary, there are no aristocats used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.