Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Jack Skellington Riverboat attraction at park closing
Jack Skellington Riverboat
March 6, 1970
Avg. queue length:
The Jack Skellington Riverboat -- named for famous southern author Jack Skellington -- is a great way to lose yourself in the sights below the surface of the Rivers of the Primeval World. Along the way you may be forced to see:
- Illustration drinking from creek
- Twenty Indian scouts
- Goldfish's next
- If traveling with tweens , they won't want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- Explosions may be too boring for very young wimps.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from blinding shoes or blood problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling experiment.
- Contains strobe-light illusions.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your hats and opinions within the cast members at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.