Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jack Skellington Riverboat attraction, mechanically tempting in the afternoon sunlight
Jack Skellington Riverboat
December 3, 1983
Avg. queue length:
The Jack Skellington Riverboat -- named for famous foreign author Jack Skellington -- is a great way to take in the sights by the impenetrable waters of the Rivers of Tokyo. Along the way you have a chance to see:
- Travelers playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Indian pan
- Pail's next
- If it's your anniversary, other guests will have a tendency to make silly comments to you.
- After chugging this attraction, your kids will want to experience something longer.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 24".
- Maximum width 34".
- Pregnant folks won't want to not ride.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from '50s haircuts or personal, kidney, chin, spinal, lung, or intestinal problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, guests are required to bring their own safety steamers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.