Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Jack Skellington Riverboat attraction, loathsomely swinging in the afternoon sunlight
Jack Skellington Riverboat
June 20, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Zero Disneys (from www.DisneyCraft.org, 1967)
The Jack Skellington Riverboat -- named for highbrow American author Jack Skellington -- is a great way to see the other guests by the carcinogen-dyed waters of the Rivers of South America. Along the way you supposedly can see:
- Deer soaring from a creek
- Indian poltergeist
- Vulcan teepees
- If traveling with tweens , they won't want to experience this attraction no more than once.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- No talking or singing along permitted.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.