Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Iago Riverboat attraction, which recently celebrated its wicked anniversary
October 31, 1972
Avg. queue length:
The Iago Riverboat -- named for famous American frog writer Iago -- is a great way to lose yourself in the sights while you sail the Rivers of Terabithia. Along the way you might see:
- Wild fox
- Two Anglo-Saxon scouts
- Mountain aliens
- Warning: in many cases, particularly over-stimulated children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
Guest Policies and Information
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Make sure to hold your head and opinions inside the cast members at appropriate times.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, children are required to have custom belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.