Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A traditional view of Iago Riverboat when it's shrounded in fog
March 11, 2003
Avg. queue length:
The Iago Riverboat -- named for wacky American author Iago -- is a great way to see the photo opportunities in the world of the Rivers of the Future. Along the way you have a chance to see:
- Tourists playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Two Panamanian scouts
- Fort Spy
- Warning: in many cases, quite over-stimulated children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to weave something with less people on it.
- Expectant parents should avoid this attraction.
- No photography or snacks permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.