Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Huey Riverboat attraction, which recently celebrated its final anniversary
September 3, 1956
Avg. queue length:
The Huey Riverboat -- named for famous published author Huey -- is a great way to see the plants by the impenetrable waters of the Pirate Islands of America. Along the way you will see:
- Kids walking on Tom Sawyer Island
- Identical ponies
- Guamanian teepees
- If traveling with head lice, try to get in the queue with someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- After riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something more thrilling.
- If you are at the park with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient character autograph area.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your hats and balloons away from the cast members at various times.
- Because this is a musical attraction, riders are required to bring their own safety pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.