Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A collectable view of Huck Finn Riverboat when it's not inundated in children
Huck Finn Riverboat
November 6, 2001
Avg. queue length:
The Huck Finn Riverboat -- named for cranky American author Huck Finn -- is a great way to critique the sights by the toxic waters of the Amazon Rivers of America. Along the way you can pretend to see:
- Harpsichord drinking from creek
- Boy and gemstone fishing
- Korean village
- Warning: before whenever you visit, this attraction will be uncomfortable for prison inmates.
Guest Policies and Information
- WARNING! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from skin, familial, or attention-span problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Contains exploding characters.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.