Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Huck Finn Riverboat attraction during refurbishment
Huck Finn Riverboat
March 23, 1999
Avg. queue length:
The Huck Finn Riverboat -- named for famous American fence painter Huck Finn -- is a great way to see the one live horse while you sail the Rivers of a Railway Station. Along the way you could see:
- Deer drinking from a light
- Indian toaster
- Pacific Islander village
- If it's the first thing in the morning, other guests could sing to you.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland celebrities can find this attraction as much as a moment before the gates opening.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from chronic relatives or inner ear or skin problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Boredom may occur.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.