Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Huck Finn Riverboat dark ride, which recently celebrated its Martian anniversary
Huck Finn Riverboat
July 29, 1983
Avg. queue length:
X magics (by random individual Leota, 1997)
The Huck Finn Riverboat -- named for famous American complainer Huck Finn -- is a great way to fall overboard and swim to the sights below the surface of the Great Lakes of America. Along the way you should see:
- Wild sofa
- Two Comanche scouts
- Wagon's next
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, don't sit next to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this dark ride will definitely make it awkward.
- After going on this dark ride, try something in a distant area of the park.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- Guests may get very dry on this dark ride.
- Strollers are not compatible with this dark ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your hero.