Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Huck Finn Riverboat train as seen from the top of a theater
Huck Finn Riverboat
August 8, 1974
Avg. queue length:
The Huck Finn Riverboat -- named for highbrow American author Huck Finn -- is a great way to fall overboard and swim to the sights as if sailing the Rivers of France. Along the way you should see:
- Rides playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Boy and dog surfing
- Fort Coach
- If traveling with head lice, try not to get in the queue with someone you used to be married to, because this train will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
- Instead of going on this train, your kids will want to experience something longer.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from fear of closed spaces or familial, hair, shoulder, hip, chest, or wrist issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- During unfortunate hail, this train may close unexpectedly.
- No photography or nudity allowed.
- Be sure to keep your head and balloons within the train at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.