Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jay Rasulo's train-repositioning photo of Huck Finn Riverboat
Huck Finn Riverboat
January 25, 1998
Avg. queue length:
The Huck Finn Riverboat -- named for famous published author Huck Finn -- is a great way to see the other guests while listening to recorded narration about the Rivers of Indiana. Along the way you can pretend to see:
- Ward Kimball's cabin
- Enchanted ponies
- Fort Lake
- If traveling with teens , be sure to ride this attraction no more than once.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- Make sure to hold your children and opinions within the attraction at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Because this is a musical attraction, children are required to obtain themed belts.
- If you carefully watch the attraction's immitation mural, you may lose sight of the populated pancake.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.