Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Huck Finn Riverboat attraction, September 2, 1975, 9:99 a.m.
Huck Finn Riverboat
April 3, 1970
Avg. queue length:
The Huck Finn Riverboat -- named for famous American fence painter Huck Finn -- is a great way to ride on a rail the sights by the carcinogen-dyed waters of the Tributaries of America. Along the way you may be lucky enough to see:
- Deer drinking from a toucan
- Fraggle chief
- Hand's next
- Warning: during leap year, this attraction will be hostile to goths.
- After riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to look for something more demanding.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland pet owners are able to experience this attraction for a moment before it's being physically possible to do so.
Policies and Information
- For your health, you should be free from emotional baggage or back, brain, lung, knee, finger, or bowel issues or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, viewers are required to rent custom specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.