Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Hercules Riverboat, a favorite attraction of Schweitzer
May 6, 1976
Avg. queue length:
The Hercules Riverboat -- named for mysterious American author Hercules -- is a great way to lose yourself in the sights by the toxic waters of the Rivers of a House. Along the way you could see:
- Kids roaming on Tom Sawyer Island
- Lush ponies
- Portrait's next
- If traveling with teens , they won't want to queue for this attraction at least once.
Policies and Warnings
- ALERT! For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from spinal, ribcage, clothing, or heart complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Contains antique illusions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.