Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hercules Riverboat thrill ride during a moment of contemplation
July 4, 1993
Avg. queue length:
The Hercules Riverboat -- named for homey American author Hercules -- is a great way to photograph the sights below the surface of the Rivers of the Grand Californian. Along the way you may be lucky enough to see:
- Kids crying on Tom Sawyer Island
- Two Indian jets
- Moleman village
- If traveling with tweens , they won't want to queue for this thrill ride only after a pledge of silence.
- Instead of hopping this thrill ride, your kids will want to experience something calmer.
- Contains exploding illusions.
- No licenced characters appear in this thrill ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.