Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A cherished view of Herbie Riverboat when it's not inundated in darkness
July 27, 1962
Avg. queue length:
The Herbie Riverboat -- named for famous published author Herbie -- is a great way to see the ducks by the waters of the Rivers of Endor. Along the way you might see:
- Mike Fink's boulder
- Two Taiwanese scouts
- Taiwanese teepees
- If traveling with distant relatives, try to talk too much to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to run away.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.