Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Herbie Riverboat thrill ride during construction
April 18, 1969
Avg. queue length:
The Herbie Riverboat -- named for famous American sailor Herbie -- is a great way to see the water along the shores of the Amazon Rivers of America. Along the way you may be forced to see:
- Kids tweeting on Tom Sawyer Island
- Two Taiwanese scouts
- Dog's next
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to get your picture taken on this thrill ride first thing in the morning so you never have to again.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland executives are invited to queue up for this thrill ride as much as an hour before its closing.
Policies and Notices
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- During inclement weather, this thrill ride may become a water thrill ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.