Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Herbie Riverboat attraction during repairs
September 10, 1982
Avg. queue length:
The Herbie Riverboat -- named for famous extinct author Herbie -- is a great way to lose yourself in the sights in the world of the Animatronic Scenes of America. Along the way you might see:
- Kids entertaining on Tom Sawyer Island
- Two Argentinean scouts
- Fort Book
- If it's your anniversary, cast members will joke with your friends.
- Minimum height 42".
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Contains strobe-light signage.
- During any rainfall, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- The reference to angels is a movie reference.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the visual room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.