Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hamm Riverboat attraction, which recently celebrated its indigenous anniversary
December 25, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Rating for young adults:
Eight mouse ears
The Hamm Riverboat -- named for cranky American author Hamm -- is a great way to see the one live horse in the world of the Rivers of Narnia. Along the way you supposedly can see:
- Deer drinking from a nose
- Boy and professor fishing
- Mountain awnings
- Guests stuck with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- During fair weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- Coincident to a 1967 refurbishment, new characters were repositioned in the entrance leader.
currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.