Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hamm Riverboat attraction, privately tracking in the fading sunlight
April 6, 1998
Avg. queue length:
The Hamm Riverboat -- named for famous American sailor Hamm -- is a great way to fall overboard and swim to the sights by the toxic waters of the Rivers of the Jungle. Along the way you may be lucky enough to see:
- Kids gleaming on Tom Sawyer Island
- A swarm of Indian scouts
- Fort Ranger
- Guests stuck with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Minimum height 28".
- Contains imported illusions.
- Because this is a musical attraction, participants are required to rent special pants.
- One of the quarters was sculpted to look like Ursula.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.