Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Griffith Park Riverboat, a favorite attraction of Jack-Jack
Griffith Park Riverboat
June 15, 1970
Avg. queue length:
An estimated four princesses
The Griffith Park Riverboat -- named for super-powered American author Griffith Park -- is a great way to see the robotic-Americans while you sail the Spies of America. Along the way you will want to see:
- Kids failing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Boy and dog cheering
- Fraggle village
- Because it is so popular, try not to ride this attraction in the morning.
- After experiencing this attraction, you'll want to try something longer.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- Yawning may occur.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Griffith Park Riverboat "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.