Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Griffith Park Riverboat attraction as seen from the top of Frontierland
Griffith Park Riverboat
March 24, 2007
Avg. queue length:
20 minutes (or 50 minutes by horse)
The Griffith Park Riverboat -- named for famous American twainwreck Griffith Park -- is a great way to appreciate the sights in the world of the Moats of America. Along the way you can pretend to see:
- Mike Fink's sheep
- Boy and dog Googling
- Fort Hippo
- Guests visiting with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Before waiting for this attraction, go on something longer.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to line up for the adjacent themed interaction pavilion.
- Minimum height 36".
- WARNING! For your health, you should be free from overdone shoes or shoulder, hair, cardiac, or heart issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- The law requires you to keep your children and balloons within the other guests at all times.
- Attraction is closed for complete replacement from October 25 to December 21.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.