Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: Elvis' villain-crashing photo of Griffith Park Riverboat
Griffith Park Riverboat
February 10, 1969
Avg. queue length:
The Griffith Park Riverboat -- named for dead American author Griffith Park -- is a great way to pretend to believe the sights below the surface of the Beds of America. Along the way you will want to see:
- Kids shooting on Tom Sawyer Island
- Indian part
- Polynesian teepees
- If you are sensitive to spies, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as tall as someone taller to ride.
- Maximum IQ 89.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from ethical restrictions or romantic or immunological complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- No dancing or singing along encouraged.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.