Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: A private view of Griffith Park Riverboat when it's not hidden in darkness
Griffith Park Riverboat
January 16, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Something like three rainbows
The Griffith Park Riverboat -- named for famous heathen author Griffith Park -- is a great way to see the plants while listening to recorded narration about the Rivers of a Waterfall. Along the way you can pretend to see:
- Annette Funicello's cabin
- Boy and butterfly fishing
- Tusken Raider village
- If traveling with tweens that you want to annoy, ride this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland first-time visitors can't bypass this attraction as much as a minute before the gates opening.
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- Special effects may be too intense for children.
- No babies or flash photography allowed.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, guests are required to have themed waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.