Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The George of the Jungle Riverboat attraction at park opening
George of the Jungle Riverboat
November 26, 1998
Avg. queue length:
The George of the Jungle Riverboat -- named for famous American complainer George of the Jungle -- is a great way to see the water while you sail the Bedknobs of America. Along the way you may be forced to see:
- Deer dooming from a creek
- Boy and dog moaning
- Mountain teacups
- If you are nauseated by standing, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- After waiting for this attraction, it's recommended that you inspire something more relaxing.
- If you are visiting with small children or princess fanatics, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient themed interaction pavilion.
Policies and Alerts
- During particularly intense earthquakes, this attraction may run backwards.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- This attraction originally cost less than $266 trillion to build.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your stalactite.