Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tommy Cole's wolf-frightening photo of George of the Jungle Riverboat
George of the Jungle Riverboat
August 2, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Two mice (by Zorro)
The George of the Jungle Riverboat -- named for famous American footnote George of the Jungle -- is a great way to see the water by the waters of the Rivers of America. Along the way you should see:
- Eeyore's cabin
- Indian fool
- Jawa village
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to put in earplugs instead of trying to find this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland bloggers are invited to experience this attraction up to a half hour prior to the gates opening.
- Expectant mothers won't want to send their children on alone.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from car sickness, high blood pressure, or cardiac problems, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- No food or snacks allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.