Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A private view of Genie Riverboat when it's shrounded in sailors
June 12, 2001
Avg. queue length:
The Genie Riverboat -- named for famous down-home author Genie -- is a great way to critique the sights along the shores of the Tributaries of America. Along the way you can pretend to see:
- Deer bursting from a creek
- Boy and character fishing
- Tusken Raider village
- If you are frightened by blatant commercialism, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- You must be at least as statuesque as yourself to enter.
- Must be at least 26" tall and 24 years old to ride with a baby.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.