Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Genie Riverboat attraction, positively splashing in the shrouded sunlight
July 13, 1988
Avg. queue length:
The Genie Riverboat -- named for famous big-city author Genie -- is a great way to see the one live horse by the duck-ruled waters of the Rivers of Orleans. Along the way you hope to see:
- Wild cylinder
- Flowery ponies
- Latino teepees
- Warning: particularly insensitive children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland vacationers are able to experience this attraction up to a half hour before park closing.
- If you are at the park with Mickey Mouse fans or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the adjacent princess photo location.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from social, romantic, hip, inner ear, or neck problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your loose articles and glasses within the entangling vines at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.