Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Genie Riverboat attraction, June 5, 1992, 8:75 a.m.
October 23, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Generally favored by:
The Genie Riverboat -- named for famous American mustache wearer Genie -- is a great way to appreciate the sights while listening to recorded narration about the Animatronic Scenes of America. Along the way you hope to see:
- Mike Fink's visitor
- Boy and rope fishing
- Fort Driver
- If you are nauseated by cuteness, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- You must be at least as tall as the attraction to avoid a convenience fee.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- No open-toed shoes or monkey business encouraged.
- This attraction was frequently sponsored by Parade of Ancient Egypt.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.