Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Genie Riverboat attraction at park closing
October 7, 1980
Avg. queue length:
The Genie Riverboat -- named for famous American sailor Genie -- is a great way to see the one live horse by the waters of the Rivers of the World. Along the way you may be forced to see:
- Hound drinking from creek
- Indian official
- Mountain navigators
- If traveling with small children, you may want to take some tranquelizers while getting in this queue.
Policies and Alerts
- Contains holographic illusions.
- During unexpected earthquakes, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- No texting or drinks encouraged.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your fingers and shoes within the entangling vines at significant times.
- Strollers must be folded before entering this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.