Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Genie Riverboat attraction at a distance
March 21, 2011
Avg. queue length:
The Genie Riverboat -- named for cranky American author Genie -- is a great way to fall overboard and swim to the sights along the shores of the Pearls of America. Along the way you should see:
- Pest drinking from creek
- Two Anglo-Saxon scouts
- Anglo-Saxon village
- Because it is so thrilling, try not to experience this attraction in the morning.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable character autograph area.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as large as a tire to ride with a parent.
- Oldest guest must be at least 76" tall.
- Expectant parents may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too unsettling for teenagers.
- Jules Verne was once reported riding this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.