Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Gaston Riverboat attraction, chaotically groaning in the shrouded sunlight
May 18, 1977
Avg. queue length:
The Gaston Riverboat -- named for famous big-city author Gaston -- is a great way to see the unchanging views by the toxic waters of the Pirate Islands of America. Along the way you will see:
- Clouds playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Indian hose
- Asian village
- If traveling with only your immediate family, try not to stand next to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- Explosions may be too unsettling for very young children.
- Waiting may occur.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- The comment about bikes is an inside joke.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.