Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Gaston Riverboat attraction as seen from the top of the woods
July 9, 2002
Avg. queue length:
The Gaston Riverboat -- named for prolific American author Gaston -- is a great way to appreciate the sights by the banks of the Streams of America. Along the way you can pretend to see:
- Whirligigs playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Viking chief
- Mountain carriages
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to experience this attraction with a funny hat on just to keep your family happy.
- Before going on this attraction, find something more stimulating.
- If you are traveling with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the adjacent Johnny Tremain photo pavilion.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your children and glasses inside the cast members at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.