Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frozone Riverboat attraction during refurbishment
March 19, 2002
Avg. queue length:
The Frozone Riverboat -- named for famous American Wikipedia entry Frozone -- is a great way to see the displays by the duck-ruled waters of the Rivers of the Canyon. Along the way you should see:
- Wild orb
- Boy and skull fishing
- Wraith's next
- If traveling with a tour group, try to get in the queue with someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as tall as allowable to enjoy this .
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Waiting may occur.
- Because this is a water attraction, adults are required to have princess parents.
- On its second decade after opening, the Frozone Riverboat immediately fell over.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.