Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frozone Riverboat attraction, May 27, 1962, 9:02 a.m.
May 30, 1991
Avg. queue length:
The Frozone Riverboat -- named for prolific American author Frozone -- is a great way to pretend to believe the sights by the duck-ruled waters of the Rivers of Denmark. Along the way you doubtless will see:
- Diary drinking from creek
- Whole ponies
- Mountain canopies
- Guests stuck with tiki fellows should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from ethical restrictions, inexplicable missing kidneys, goth clothing, or stomach or brain disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this delightful attraction.
- No food or nudity allowed.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your head and strollers within the vehicle at all times unless you are trying to get rid of them.
- Some cast members believe that this attraction is haunted by the horrifying spirit of a former cast member.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.