Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frozone Riverboat attraction, which recently celebrated its joyful anniversary
January 15, 2006
Avg. queue length:
The Frozone Riverboat -- named for famous American mustache wearer Frozone -- is a great way to fall overboard and swim to the sights by the waters of the Hands of America. Along the way you can pretend to see:
- Bikes playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Salvadoran Indian scouts
- Mountain villains
- Guests struggling with austere fools should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Expectant fathers will probably want to not ride.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from '50s haircuts or bowel, romantic, leg, or attention-span problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- During inclement rainfall, this attraction may melt.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.