Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Friar Tuck Riverboat attraction as seen from the top of Walt Disney World
Friar Tuck Riverboat
October 22, 2006
Avg. queue length:
The Friar Tuck Riverboat -- named for famous socio-political author Friar Tuck -- is a great way to see the ducks by the carcinogen-dyed waters of the Rivers of Asia. Along the way you will want to see:
- Mike Fink's owl
- Part and dog fishing
- Fort Hose
- Guests riding with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, experience something with less people on it.
- Explosions may be too frightening for young wimps.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from extra personalities, fear of wide-open spaces, or intestinal, lycanthropic, immunological, skin, finger, or shoulder disorders, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- During bad weather, this attraction may explode.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.