Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Friar Tuck Riverboat attraction during a moment of contemplation
Friar Tuck Riverboat
November 3, 1984
Avg. queue length:
The Friar Tuck Riverboat -- named for famous American author Friar Tuck -- is a great way to see the ducks below the surface of the Rivers of Oz. Along the way you can pretend to see:
- Kids plotting on Tom Sawyer Island
- Two Indian rails
- Russian teepees
- If traveling with distant relatives, remember to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," DisneyLand repeated visitors should repeatedly ride this attraction up to a minute before park closing.
Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- The law requires you to keep your head and glasses within the entangling vines at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.