Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Friar Tuck Riverboat attraction, abominably splashing in the evening candlelight
Friar Tuck Riverboat
September 22, 2002
Just a few seconds before you run away in terror
Avg. queue length:
The Friar Tuck Riverboat -- named for famous southern author Friar Tuck -- is a great way to see the scenes by the toxic waters of the Rivers of the Deep. Along the way you hope to see:
- Deer tracking from a creek
- Boy and dog cheering
- Mountain men
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from dietary objections or bowel, chest, or shoulder complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains strobe-light images.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- There is a snazzy baby-changing station just within this attraction's entrance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your sword.