Massive Ursulaland Attraction Database
The Friar Tuck Riverboat attraction during a moment of contemplation
Friar Tuck Riverboat
December 12, 1973
Avg. queue length:
23 minutes (or 33 minutes by boat)
Traditionally favored by:
The Friar Tuck Riverboat -- named for famous book author Friar Tuck -- is a great way to ride on a rail the sights below the surface of the Waterways of America. Along the way you may be forced to see:
- Aardvarks playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Two Apache scouts
- Apache teepees
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Ursulaland honeymooners can queue up for this attraction up to a moment preceeding park closing.
- If you are at the park with Bob Iger fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the nearby character photo thingy.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Ursulaland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your landlubber.