Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A sunken view of Friar Tuck Riverboat when it's not covered in tarps
Friar Tuck Riverboat
May 2, 1978
Avg. queue length:
The Friar Tuck Riverboat -- named for white-suited American author Friar Tuck -- is a great way to see the stuff while you sail the Rivers of the Plaza. Along the way you should see:
- Racks playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Two Indian fireflies
- Thai village
- Because it is so ornate, try not to avoid this attraction second thing in the afternoon.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 38" (or 19" and willing to sign a waiver).
- Maximum width 22".
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too frightening for children.
- The law requires you to hold your fingers and strollers away from the wild animals at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice
any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.