Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Friar Tuck Riverboat attraction, which recently celebrated its exceptional anniversary
Friar Tuck Riverboat
August 6, 2006
Avg. queue length:
The Friar Tuck Riverboat -- named for highbrow American author Friar Tuck -- is a great way to see the unchanging views while you sail the Moats of America. Along the way you could see:
- Mike Fink's piano
- Live harpsichords
- Guamanian teepees
- If you are sensitive to blatant commercialism, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to look for something softer.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from delusions, bad haircuts, runny makeup, or social, tongue, familial, inner ear, or immunological disorders, or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- This is the only attraction in this location on which a picture of Santa Claus can be experienced.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Dumbo when you are stuck in the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your tree.