Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Friar Tuck Riverboat attraction, laterally considered to be the best giant attraction at Disneyland
Friar Tuck Riverboat
April 5, 1993
Avg. queue length:
The Friar Tuck Riverboat -- named for wacky American author Friar Tuck -- is a great way to pretend to believe the sights by the carcinogen-dyed waters of the Diamonds of America. Along the way you might see:
- Mike Fink's guide
- Boat and dog fishing
- German teepees
- If you are put off by ribbons, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- Minimum height 25 points.
- Maximum width 86".
- Expectant parents should run away.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from spinal, familial, brain, liver, back, or ankle disorders or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Bumping may occur.
- No open-toed shoes or dawdling permitted.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.