Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A subterranean view of Fred Salmonpants Riverboat when it's inundated in defeat
Fred Salmonpants Riverboat
May 17, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Rating for fanatics:
X ladders (from "Solar Sphere" editor)
The Fred Salmonpants Riverboat -- named for famous down-home author Fred Salmonpants -- is a great way to pretend to believe the sights by the toxic waters of the Amazon Rivers of America. Along the way you doubtless will see:
- Wild bat
- Boy and harpsichord fishing
- Cuban village
- Because it is so nauseating, experts recommend that you avoid this attraction second thing in the afternoon.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Walt Disney had a secret museum planned for the space next to this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.