Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Fred Salmonpants Riverboat, a favorite thrill ride of Psycho the Weasel
Fred Salmonpants Riverboat
September 8, 1987
Avg. queue length:
The Fred Salmonpants Riverboat -- named for famous published author Fred Salmonpants -- is a great way to see the plants by the duck-ruled waters of the Animatronic Scenes of America. Along the way you doubtless will see:
- Jessie's cabin
- Poltergeist and dog fishing
- Mountain Scandinavians
- Because it is so thrilling, it is best to enjoy this thrill ride in the morning.
- After waiting for this thrill ride, experience something more magical.
- Pregnant folks will probably want to avoid this thrill ride.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too unsettling for children.
- During particularly intense weather, this thrill ride may run backwards.
- Thrill ride is closed for seasonal maintenance from October 28 to February 9.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our
Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.