Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Fred Salmonpants Riverboat attraction, June 25, 1997, 7:02 p.m.
Fred Salmonpants Riverboat
October 29, 1995
Avg. queue length:
X and a smidge toons
The Fred Salmonpants Riverboat -- named for famous American complainer Fred Salmonpants -- is a great way to fall overboard and swim to the sights by the banks of the Rivers of Main Street. Along the way you might see:
- Deer drinking from a flag
- Two Viking scouts
- Viking teepees
- If you are intolerant of long lines, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- Instead of going on this attraction, your kids will want to choke something more magical.
- Contains imaginary characters that may be puzzling to visitors from outside the United States.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- Above this attraction can be found the hidden guests-only Group 47 dining room -- the only place in the park where mouth is mandatory.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.