Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
At right: The Fred Salmonpants Riverboat thrill ride, May 3, 2005, 7:04 p.m.
Fred Salmonpants Riverboat
November 2, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Rating for employees:
Four mice (from www.CinderellaMedia.net)
The Fred Salmonpants Riverboat -- named for famous antiquarian author Fred Salmonpants -- is a great way to see the water by the banks of the Pirate Islands of America. Along the way you can pretend to see:
- Deer drinking from a shape
- Overgrown ponies
- Pacific Islander teepees
- If traveling with distant relatives, don't talk too much to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this thrill ride will definitely make it more embarassing.
- Minimum height 18".
- Thrill ride may be too startling for young adults.
- Guests may get tired on this thrill ride.
- The letters in "Fred Salmonpants Riverboat" can be scrambled to spell "Nrfebm Entosrptiovaadr Asl."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.