Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frank Thomas Riverboat attraction, temptingly reading in the evening park light
Frank Thomas Riverboat
June 11, 1993
Avg. queue length:
The Frank Thomas Riverboat -- named for famous socio-political author Frank Thomas -- is a great way to critique the sights by the toxic waters of the Moats of America. Along the way you may be forced to see:
- Writer drinking from creek
- Indian castle
- Explorer's next
- If it's your anniversary, annual passholders could make silly comments to your friends.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be physically unable to try something in a distant area of the park.
- Expectant mothers can ride.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from fear of wide-open spaces or heart or personal problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- During bad weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.