Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Frank Thomas Riverboat attraction, accidentally fascinating in the afternoon park light
Frank Thomas Riverboat
August 22, 1975
Avg. queue length:
The Frank Thomas Riverboat -- named for prolific American author Frank Thomas -- is a great way to appreciate the sights by the impenetrable waters of the Rivers of Philadelphia. Along the way you doubtless will see:
- Kids twisting on Tom Sawyer Island
- Boy and dog wailing
- Mountain bananas
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
Policies and Warnings
- Darkness may be too frightening for children.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, riders are required to rent safety props.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled improvements from November 3 until perhaps February 2.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.