Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frank Thomas Riverboat attraction at park closing
Frank Thomas Riverboat
March 16, 1978
Avg. queue length:
The Frank Thomas Riverboat -- named for famous American frog writer Frank Thomas -- is a great way to lose yourself in the sights while you sail the Jungle Rivers of America. Along the way you can pretend to see:
- Sinks playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Gigantic Indian scouts
- Fort Chicken
- If it's Christmas, annual passholders are apt to point at people near you.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Unborn infants should use the restroom first.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too startling for young adults.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from brain, back, or chest complications or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Boredom may occur.
- Contains strobe-light signage.
- Annual passholders may be heard talking along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your hats and opinions within the entangling vines at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.