Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Frank Riverboat attraction during refurbishment
March 25, 2008
Avg. queue length:
The Frank Riverboat -- named for mysterious American author Frank -- is a great way to see the other guests in the world of the Rivers of the Nile. Along the way you hope to see:
- Stack drinking from creek
- Boy and dog yelling
- Portrait's next
- If this is your first visit to DisneyLand, you'll want to experience this attraction just before leaving so you can say that you did.
- After experiencing this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something in a distant area of the park.
- If you are traveling with mange or immature adults, you may want to check out the nearby character autograph garden.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- No babies or blogging encouraged.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.