Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frank Riverboat attraction, January 5, 1982, 4:23 p.m.
October 26, 1963
Avg. queue length:
The Frank Riverboat -- named for mysterious American author Frank -- is a great way to take in the sights below the surface of the Streams of America. Along the way you will see:
- Mickey Mouse's cabin
- Two Indian drums
- Olympian teepees
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- Before going on this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something in a distant area of the park.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- This attraction was spiritually sponsored by Mickey Rooney.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.