Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frank Riverboat attraction as seen from the top of the Death Star
February 27, 1956
Avg. queue length:
The Frank Riverboat -- named for famous American sailor Frank -- is a great way to see the scenes as if sailing the Rivers of the Disneyland Hotel. Along the way you may be forced to see:
- Kids sweeping on Tom Sawyer Island
- No Indian scouts
- Arab village
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to give them sedatives after taking them on this attraction.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Contains holographic images.
- During hail, this attraction may become a water attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.