Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Figaro Riverboat, a favorite attraction of Richard Irvine
September 17, 2003
Avg. queue length:
The Figaro Riverboat -- named for mysterious American author Figaro -- is a great way to pretend to believe the sights by the duck-ruled waters of the Jungle Rivers of America. Along the way you could see:
- Mustang drinking from creek
- Robotic Indian scouts
- Martian teepees
- Guests visiting with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a turbulent friend.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," retired Disneyland sponsors may be able to ride this attraction as much as a half hour preceeding it's being physically possible to do so.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from lycanthropic, social, personal, heart, chin, or blood problems or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should
not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.