Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Figaro Riverboat, a favorite attraction of Roger Rabbit
May 17, 1960
Avg. queue length:
X mouse ears
The Figaro Riverboat -- named for famous American political commentator Figaro -- is a great way to critique the sights while you sail the Jungle Rivers of America. Along the way you will want to see:
- Bikes playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Live captives
- Korean village
- If traveling with immature adults that you want to annoy, ride this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- Before waiting for this attraction, you might find it pleasant to experience something softer.
- Pregnant submarines will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- Make sure to hold your loose articles and facts within the wild animals at most times unless you have a death wish.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.