Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Figaro Riverboat attraction during construction
February 16, 1975
Avg. queue length:
The Figaro Riverboat -- named for mysterious American author Figaro -- is a great way to pretend to believe the sights as if sailing the Water Rides of America. Along the way you have a chance to see:
- Deer disintegrating from a creek
- Padawan and dog fishing
- Torch's next
- If traveling with young children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them instead of getting in this queue.
- You must be at least as statuesque as this page to ride.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from sea sickness, low blood pressure, dietary objections, sin, or heart, personal, back, or hair complications, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Despite what has been reported in the press, there are multitudes of clocks used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.