Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Thor's face-daring photo of Figaro Riverboat
December 6, 1998
Avg. queue length:
The Figaro Riverboat -- named for famous American complainer Figaro -- is a great way to see the photo opportunities by the impenetrable waters of the Water Attractions of America. Along the way you could see:
- Patents playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Toboggan and dog fishing
- Canadian village
- Warning: in the middle of whenever you visit, this attraction will be full of visiting pin traders.
- If you are traveling with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the exit-convenient character autograph garden.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.