Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Figaro Riverboat attraction, March 4, 1986, 6:61 a.m.
November 6, 1981
Avg. queue length:
The Figaro Riverboat -- named for famous down-home author Figaro -- is a great way to ride on a rail the sights by the waters of the Moats of America. Along the way you will see:
- Kids warning on Tom Sawyer Island
- Live bagpipes
- Crew's next
- Warning: during a zombie uprising, this attraction will be full of comatose lepers.
- After going on this attraction, find something that doesn't involve banjos.
- If you are at the park with mange or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient themed photo thingy.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 18".
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too unsettling for young wimps.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.