Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ferdinand the Bull Riverboat attraction at first light
Ferdinand the Bull Riverboat
August 15, 1962
Avg. queue length:
The Ferdinand the Bull Riverboat -- named for famous American child author Ferdinand the Bull -- is a great way to see the one live horse while you sail the Rivers of the Rainforest Café. Along the way you hope to see:
- Deer crawling from a creek
- Lion and dog fishing
- Tusken Raider teepees
- Guests struggling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Expectant mothers can run away.
- Contains strobe-light signage.
- No talking or singing along allowed.
- The letters in "Ferdinand the Bull Riverboat" can be scrambled to spell "Lnlue Deriabtitabdro Fhenvr."
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the main queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.