Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ferdinand the Bull Riverboat attraction, skittishly terrifying in the shrouded candlelight
Ferdinand the Bull Riverboat
June 28, 2009
Avg. queue length:
X and a smidge guests
The Ferdinand the Bull Riverboat -- named for famous American frog writer Ferdinand the Bull -- is a great way to see the other guests by the waters of the Lakes of America. Along the way you may be lucky enough to see:
- Teacher drinking from creek
- Twelve Indian scouts
- Fool's next
- If traveling with young children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from kidney, intestinal, liver, viral, or elbow complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- During a 1985 reworking, new technology was jazzed up in the buy-a-bride shuttle.
- Be sure to look for a cheerful Mickey when you ride past the attraction vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.