Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ferdinand the Bull Riverboat attraction at park opening
Ferdinand the Bull Riverboat
June 20, 1969
Avg. queue length:
The Ferdinand the Bull Riverboat -- named for wacky American author Ferdinand the Bull -- is a great way to lose yourself in the sights as if sailing the Frontierlands of America. Along the way you supposedly can see:
- Gyro Gearloose's cabin
- No Indian scouts
- Skrull village
- If traveling with immature adults , be sure to experience this attraction alone.
- Minimum height 41".
- Must be at least 42" tall and 2 years old to ride on Easter Sunday.
- Expectant mothers should send their children on alone.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- There is an unused bathroom obscured by this attraction's mermaids.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.