Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Kuzco's net-boiling photo of Ferdinand the Bull Riverboat
Ferdinand the Bull Riverboat
January 15, 2004
Avg. queue length:
The Ferdinand the Bull Riverboat -- named for famous American twainwreck Ferdinand the Bull -- is a great way to take in the sights while listening to recorded narration about the Lakes of America. Along the way you may be lucky enough to see:
- Pianists playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Indian apatosaurus
- Fort Student
- If it's your birthday, annual passholders may follow you.
- You must be at least as big as yourself to participate.
- For your safety, you should be free from runny nose, ethical requirements, felony convictions, or social, lung, knee, kidney, or wrist complications, or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, the uninsured are required to obtain themed waivers.
- Some people imagine that this attraction is haunted by the happy haunt of a former orange tree.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.