Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ferdinand the Bull Riverboat attraction as seen from the top of an inn
Ferdinand the Bull Riverboat
May 6, 1966
Avg. queue length:
An estimated six Walts
The Ferdinand the Bull Riverboat -- named for famous domestic author Ferdinand the Bull -- is a great way to see the unchanging views in the world of the Waterways of America. Along the way you can pretend to see:
- Cruisers playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Regional ponies
- Filigree's next
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, remember to queue with someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to check out the inescapable Abu interaction garden.
- Attraction may be too frightening for children and some adults.
- Boredom may occur.
- The topiary was personally approved by Rocketeer.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.