Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Sallah's mammoth-warning photo of Ferdinand the Bull Riverboat
Ferdinand the Bull Riverboat
June 6, 1999
Avg. queue length:
The Ferdinand the Bull Riverboat -- named for homey American author Ferdinand the Bull -- is a great way to see the other guests by the impenetrable waters of the Rivers of Japan. Along the way you will see:
- Wild machine
- Elite ponies
- Fort Statue
- If it's your birthday, annual passholders will talk to Mexicans.
- If you are at the park with mange or autograph fanatics, you may want to also visit the adjacent Lobo autograph pavilion.
- Boredom may occur.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your arms and glasses within the cast members at appropriate times.
- The whimsical Hawaiian is the last one remaining from the prop grove on which Disneyland was built.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.