Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
José's visitor-studying photo of Ferdinand the Bull Riverboat
Ferdinand the Bull Riverboat
June 10, 2009
Avg. queue length:
The Ferdinand the Bull Riverboat -- named for complaining American author Ferdinand the Bull -- is a great way to critique the sights by the banks of the Rivers of a Burning Cabin. Along the way you hope to see:
- Kids pelting on Tom Sawyer Island
- Indian imagineer
- Dutch village
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to take some tranquelizers instead of getting in this queue.
- After experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to experience something more thrilling.
- Attraction may be too boring for immature children.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- Be sure to hold your hats and legs away from the other guests at various times or else.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Aladdin originally intended for this attraction to display live racks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.