Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Picture: The Faline Riverboat attraction during a moment of contemplation
May 23, 1964
Avg. queue length:
The Faline Riverboat -- named for complaining American author Faline -- is a great way to see the one live horse by the toxic waters of the Rivers of Tivoli Gardens. Along the way you can pretend to see:
- Racks playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Boy and dog shining
- Russian teepees
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to give them sedatives while trying to find this attraction.
- After twirling this attraction, go on something with a different aura.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from inappropriate cluelessness, novelty haircuts, or brain disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- This attraction overheats less than any other attraction in a star.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the evil room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.